Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well there a face i havent seen in awhile...then again havent seen ya all! Whut up BHC!!!!
2dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow 2 mia's return the same day:woohoo:

Sounds like a good time to BIU :bong::bong:

to celebrate :bong::bong:

:ciao: chef...
Nice too see ya back...how ya be?

:ciao: 2Dog...When are you Do?...is this your first?

BIU

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: chef...
Nice too see ya back...how ya be?

:ciao: 2Dog...When are you Do?...is this your first?

BIU

Lol I let other women do the hard part then adopt! We adopted a bro and sister last year. I take in lots of kids have 4 right now ;)

Nice! Cograts 2dogs! SMOOOOOOOKKKKEEE!!!! Wut up my brother! Headed to the bed for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Holla ata yall 2morrow!

Ill be back on brother! just had some teeth pulled and og kush and prince vicodin slapping me silly! Till manyana my brother....buenos nachos!

What a night...big ole blunt for me....hubs quit smoking eight months ago...it's all mine. Anyone watch walking dead tonight?

Morn BHC! Hope all is doing well! Hey to the mods!!!!! PBWS......wutz up! BIU my people!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Bright and sunny but cold

Need to check the girls:)

BIU :bong:

what up 2dog and Chef long time,glad to see you are both still breathin.....BIU peeps:cool: hope all had a great weekend,back to the grind.....rippin one back as I type.....yep love that feeling:cool:

:eek: I am late :eek:

:bongin: on the :26

:bong::bong:

:48:

Duck, i hope you slept in.

CHEFFY and 2DOG, my dreams have come true. When i saw you on here yesterday 2dog, my first thought is that is awesome now I wish the Chef would return and here you are!!! I have missed you two more then you will know.

WELCOME HOME..now it is time to BIU!!!! WOO HOO!

Hey Cubby, what doing? Hey Orange, drft, yyz, 4U, Mr Fist...it is a party, BIU!

Still waiting Rose...Day 67 on the Satori countdown. Starting to wonder if those gassing's messed up the trics. They are doing some strange things. Long tric, head burst, then a bunch of little trics..Like mushrooms...weird

Latest posts

Back