Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
22* and sunny. Weatherman says it's supposed to snow,but I don't think it will.
Hope everyone's having a good day so far.
:bong: :bong:

morning all---little cool right now---74* a bit later---plants are doing much better---goofed off most of the day yesterday busted the driver---gonna try to get some yard work in today---board shorts, no shirt, flip flops, head phones, much hashish :woohoo: :bong: :bong:

orangesunshine said:
board shorts are swim trunks or as they say in the east bathing suit for guys :rofl:

West Coast Speedo :rofl:

orangesunshine said:
morning all---little cool right now---74* a bit later---plants are doing much better---goofed off most of the day yesterday busted the driver---gonna try to get some yard work in today---board shorts, no shirt, flip flops, head phones, much hashish :woohoo: :bong: :bong:

Sometimes I wish I was a dude...

Rosebud said:
what are board shorts orange? hash sounds good. you are so california.lol

Lol...you guys don't have board shorts in other states?

Here they sell them everywhere. What a trip. Men still wear short swim trunks in your states?

2Dog said:
...... Men still wear short swim trunks in your states?

No...:rofl: We call them swim trunks here...Just messing with Orange:)

:yeahthat: right back at you duck :D the thong was not meant for guys---bet it looks good on you though :rofl:

orangesunshine said:
:yeahthat: right back at you duck :D the thong was not meant for guys---bet it looks good on you though :rofl:

That's what I heard:hubba: :rofl:

I've never worn bored shorts.........they may be a little bored when I put them on, ....but they get excited quick..:banana: :banana: :banana:

orangesunshine said:
i think chicks look hot in board shorts :hubba:

And shirtless but that doesn't mean I can garden outside like that....:eek: Would def draw attention to a grow. No bra.....boys have it made..

pcduck said:
No...:rofl: We call them swim trunks here...Just messing with Orange:)

Are yours circa 1985 bright orange with a one inch inseam? White stripes down both sides? :hubba:

My dad had like ten pairs...

Latest posts

Back