Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
cubby I have mine on medium also...Tried low but got very little..Did not try high as I get plenty of vapor on medium. Have it on the charger right now as it need recharged.

Pc, I was looking at se of those capes on eBarf, idky I haven't gotten one already?? Lol. Glad the Borg is getting under control.... Sucks!!

Cubby, I'm good brother everything's coming together.

Did a run of all p 98 bubba kush a few months ago with a friend and one of the cuts (soil) vegged for only three weeks and yielded 7.5 zippers!!

He told me he thought he had finally mastered growing....

He ran um again, he tried the same thing and only got two per....LOL

I'm running grape Apollo, pops kush, sour bubble x, and grape candy

Veg tent- the white, SLH, prebk, purp d, dumpster kush, chem soda, the white x ubc, blueberry blast x ubc and a few more on the way...

Bonging purppreBK. :bong: it up!!

It's snowing.......again :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

Remedy to snow

Pack a Pax full of Satori....Turn on and commence inhaling.... Set Pax down and enjoy:)

Cubby the greenhouse is a small thing I got at Big Lots. If I do okay with it, I will buy a nicer larger one for next year. It is 56 x 57". I have tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, and peas started inside. I am going to get some lettuce, spinach, radishes, and carrots in the boxes. I can cover them when it frosts, as will have more freezing weather.

SM, what a horrific accident.

To all of you getting snowed on. Stay warm. Sending some Yellow Mojo--Sunshine.

pcduck said:
Remedy to snow

Pack a Pax full of Satori....Turn on and commence inhaling.... Set Pax down and enjoy:)

And repeat as needed until spring has for heavens sake sprung!

High everyone. Lovely day to work out in the yard, it is shaping back up to the lovely place it once was. I actually have room to put some roses now that the tree is gone, it has been years since i bought a rose...I am excited.

TOA, you have a lot going or growing on.. fun stuff right there.

duck clear your inbox :D

Rose- Hello dear :D. How have you been?

I have been a busy little bee... Good things to come. :D

Smoking mom- ohh noo!!! That sounded... Wait .. No.. That sounded pretty good!! :p

Thank you hemp goddess for fixing my screwup! :duh:

Always takes a woman's hand to iron out a mans wrinkles... ;)

I tel you whut. A good woman will make a good man the best man he can be. :D

:bongin: on the :20

:bong:

opps.....mailbox is clear:)

With fans like I have I don't need enemies.:)

I am taking down a Satori tomorrow or the next day. I have been out for almost a week! I have a beautiful clone in veg that I am thinking of making into a mom.

Doing a sunshine dance for our friends getting snowed on. I worked in the yard today--it is just beautiful after an overnight low of 22.

Loading the pipe again and outside for a little more work before it starts cooling down.

Rose, Howie is soo handsome!!! Does he know how cute he is?

Pmsl of course i do SM:hubba::D:p

T4

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

The bad weather we were suppose to get yesterday is just getting here now:(

Going to be a wonderful day just staying indoors and biu'ing.

BIU BHC :bong:

Good rainy morning. 51 degrees, raining and blowing, 50 mph gusts expected. ...So much for frolicking in the sunshine.

Howard did a little better at puppy school last night. He got off the couch! He didn't win the tail wagging contest tho.

I may take down a nurse larry today...Need to indoor garden anyway.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
30*, 8" of new snow and a bit still falling. OH well, you can't stop it, you might as well get out and enjoy it. I'll be heading up to the cabin after lunch for a weekend of spring snow mobiling ;) I'll bring you guys with me...laptop ;)

Duck, if you're getting this weather pattern be careful. This is heart attack snow. It looks nice and fluffy but it's that wet heavy snow that causes shovellers to have heart attacks. :eek:

Rosebud, 50 mph gusts :eek: , I’d rather have snow. good to see Howie's coming out of his shell. That dog has self respect, he didn't wanna' compete in some butt shaking contest. ;)

THG, nice little green house plan you got, I'll bet your veggies reward you well for the little head start your green house provides.

The rest of you bongers, vapers, et al, take care of yourselves and have a good day.

:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:

I cannot believe what I just did:doh:

While transplanting and running out of time, trying to get my veg tent rearranged to have them all fit, frustration set in due to a couple of mother plants being so huge. I grabbed my snips and started snipping.

I snipped my Satori Mother's main stalk at about 12" this took about 2/3rds of the plant with it.:eek: :(:hitchair: :hairpull: :cry:

Pack a Pax and get :stoned:

:holysheep: Duck,,,,,what are you doing??? :eek: That will slow her down I guess. I feel your frustration. My plants have all veged too long and are too big. Breathe Duck, don't do that next time.:eek:

Have a safe drive Cubby.

Latest posts

Back