Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

A cool 35° here, hopefully this will be the end of the cold weather(fingers&toes crossed). My veggie garden is wanting to be planted. Plus I need to find a place for some clones and it is just to cold to put them girls out.

4u..... did ya survive?

cubby.... hate to say this but...my weather sucks, but yours really sucks

Rose.....nothing is green here, but we do not have snow

THG..... done remodeling yet?

Orange.....How ya swinging the sticks? There are a few brave souls out on the links here, but to cold for me.

SmokinMom..... PAX IT UP :D

BIU :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
36* and sunny....for now.

Duck the sucky weather just keeps keeping on....Sunny right now, but we're supposed to get another 6-9 inches starting later this morning....how's that for spring time weather?

let's do it to it..................:vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon: :vap_bong__emoticon:

Duck and Cubby, is it always this late of a spring for you guys?

It is 39 and sunny here. I have a latte in front of me, a small dog on my lap, talking to my peeps...doesn't get any better. BIU!

morning fellow :bong: :bong: enthusiasts

duck---i have not been so fortunate to live in the lap of luxury playing golf lately---been too darn busy with reality stuff---be back out there soon enough---think i mentioned a few weeks back that the new ping driver head flew off---over the tall fence---over the road---down a too steep to retrieve embankment---huge club head speed---went further than my drive :cry: ---back to the old faithful persimmon driver

transplanting today---hope the fog breaks

hi---rosebud, drft, 7g's, cubby, 4u, smokinmom, weedhopper, ellisd, et. al.

have a !@#$%^g great day :D

Morning BHC!

Thinking of starting a little training on my young ones today. Bit of LST action... May wait a few more day though, unsure really.

Was quite cold in the tent this morning (58*°) ...that's slightly annoying lol.

Think after these BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches will be a great time to pack this horrible mid grades into my 2 footer. lol

BIU BHC! :bong: :bong:

it's 39* and sunny, but that will soon change......unfortunately.

Rosebud, this is a bit of a late spring but not too far outside the norm. My biggest concern is we don't have enough time for a smooth transition from winter to summer. We may not get a spring this year.

I love winter but I need my growing season to start pretty darn soon...:mad:

Orangesunshine, the way that club head flew it sounds more like a flyer than a driver...LOL.Can you imagine that thing flying thru the air and hitting someone.....Fore, nothing!!!
That would hurt.

OH well, back to the Pax.

Weird *** weather is messen with my Trees and Garden. They look confused.:D

what up peeps.I cant believe you all are still gettin snow.....hate it for you,stay warm....packin back some og 13 from my last run,dang this is some dank t dank.....:cool: have a great day BHC,BIU......:cool:

new piece:D

:bong:

003.JPG

004.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

012.JPG

:lol:

Love the piece 4u

Thanks orange! U too!!

:ciao: ladies! :hubba:

:bong: it up y'all :bong:

:ciao: to everyone I missed :D

:ciao:

Orange...ordered some kelp powder and yucca from Kelp4Less Friday morning, received the package today:D They are not good:)

yea nice piece 4u---try this old school :48: la confidential with some pm bubble ;)

may be nap time for the mr orange :rofl:

humping soil today---pretty spent

duck---are you saying you got rancid amendments?

OS said:
duck---are you saying you got rancid amendments?

No:laugh: I got soluble kelp powder and yucca powder, :aok:

Just saying how fast they delivered:)

30% off sale:D

must not have been delivered by Fe-DUH-X than ..huh Duck?:D

No 4u no Fed-duh-x just the good old reliable USPS.

How was the party?

Hello bhc

Not feeling very chatty so just checking in. Have great daze. :)

Latest posts

Back