Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Greets Southerners,

Precisely what flavor is Big Red soda meant to be? I read today that it is a cream soda, but it has a distinctive flavor that no other cream soda has. Since it has caffeine, carbonated water and sugar in it, not to mention its red drank color, I have drunk a lot of it, though it never had the tartness I would expect from a fluorescent red soda.

sorry orange.....:stoned:

they are good....not sure what or where I was thinking when I posted that.

Hey Orange,
I took a 90 year old flower shopping and she is in better shape then me. I am going to plant her pots for her birthday, i do it every year. She is a beautiful lady inside and out. We had fun.
I didn't get around to my inside gardens. I hope they forgive me.

So, about that golf game... I don't think that is supposed to happen with a golf club. BIU!!!!!

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Looks like it is going to be a beautiful morning here.

The temp is already 48° and will be getting into the 60's:woohoo:

My veg tent is so full I had to transplant one of my girls outside already, so I hope winter is over:)

Going to try and plant lettuce, spinach, and radishes today in the garden.

Anyone else put any girls out yet?

BIU BHC :bong:

brimck325....This is the earliest I have placed any outside. Not to worried about her as she is about 3' tall and already a bush, just going to be a lot of bending/pinching/topping to keep her low. So much for telling myself that last year would be my last outdoor grow:laugh:

i usually grow in briars, trying to keep the canopy level can be a challenge at times, especially around sept. 1st. i like to wait till there's more food for the animals out there, rather then my beloved plants

Not to much of a problem here with mammals eating my girls once they get past seedling size. Now insects that's a whole different story

Good morning.
SM, how are you today? i hope well.

It got down to 36 here last night. I have two plants outside. They look fine. They are sheltered though.

Mr rb says he is going to help me in the indoor garden today.

Howard has a play date with a "red" poodle (i have never seen that before) a couple of months younger then him today. He is worried she won't like him. not really I haven't told him yet.
BIU peeps!

Morning all. It is beautiful and sunshiny here. We are expecting temps in the 70s by the end of the week--temps will go back down some before it gets to really be spring, but I am enjoying it while it is here. I will spend most of the week opening "cabins" and fixing any problems I encounter, as people are anxious to get back to the mountains. Spring came early to us this year. I set up my little greenhouse on my deck this weekend and put veggies in it.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

Greenhouse 015-1.jpg

Greenhouse 016-1.jpg

That looks so inviting THG. I love it. Good for you. Don't work too hard and if you have to crawl under cabins, good luck.

THG...be sure to BIU before leaving..Makes it easier being the first of the year to venture into the crawl space......Nice greenhouse too:)

:bong:

Rose...Howard he is something else:laugh: I always enjoy hearing Howard stories.

Well back to whatever I do:confused: .....What do I do anyways:doh: :guitar: :guitar: :headbang: :headbang: :bong:

Duck, when you don't know what to do, bong it up

when you don't know where you are, bong it up

When you think you have lost a love, bong it up

When your happy and you know it, bong it up.

Remember these things.

Hey SmokinMom...

P
A
X

It

UP

:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

I know I am:D

Rosebud said:
Duck, when you don't know what to do, bong it up

when you don't know where you are, bong it up

When you think you have lost a love, bong it up

When your happy and you know it, bong it up.

Remember these things.

That is the motto that I live my life by Rose:) :laugh:

Latest posts

Back