Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
7G? I didn't know you were getting a new house? wow, and your keeping your old one to grow in? Did i read that right?

Some Green for the page instead of red:)

Cherry Bubba-a.jpg

PsycoCrack.jpg

Grape Crack week 16a 002.jpg

Grape Crack week 16a 006.jpg

Grape Crack week 16a 007.jpg

Grape Crack week 16a 008.jpg

Grape Crack week 16a 009.jpg

Grape Crack week 16a 010.jpg

Grape Crack week 16a 011.jpg

Nice stuff PCDuck.. looks very yummy! Have a toke for me when it's all dried up and ready to go. :aok:

Saw a couple of small spike bucks foraging between rain storms. I love being able to look out the window and see wildlife 100 yards away. I have rain and cool temps today, but it is supposed to be 99 by Sat. So I am glad of the rain now. Things dry out real fast when it gets that hot and the humidity drops to the teens.

Pssst--4U, Rosebud is right.

Thanks for the bud pics duck.

Good morning all! High temps and chances for T-Storms yet again today. All is good around these parts.

PCDuck - Curious, what strain is that you posted pics of? It's purdy. :D

SmokinMom - Hope your Tuesday night was indeed happy! Happy Wednesday morning.. I hear Camels yelling "YAY! HUMPDAY!" lol :)

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

We are having a repeat of yesterdays weather. Sunny and hot with thunderstorms in afternoon. Sure makes your garden grow. Now I need to rid myself of the woodchuck that is eating my lettuce.

BIU BHC :bong:

pcduck said:
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

We are having a repeat of yesterdays weather. Sunny and hot with thunderstorms in afternoon. Sure makes your garden grow. Now I need to rid myself of the woodchuck that is eating my lettuce.

BIU BHC :bong:

sounds like my weather....... we could be neighbors.

71 on the way to 92 40% chance of t-storms. My lawn is loving this summer.

Good morning g13, Duck, dgf, and all ya all!

Our weather is kinda crazy. it has been raining for a week. Now it is supposed to warm up and the weather guy, who really is on crack, said it is going to be 112 next week. I don't remember it ever getting that hot in 20 years. How are my plants going to do in 100 degrees?

Have I ever mentioned I love growing, and vaping and looking at marijuana? Oh, and talking about it?
BIUPeeps!

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

74* on it's way to 90*, thunderstorms possible. This weather isn't great for people, but the yard and garden are lovin' it. I gotta' find peruse some tea recipes for the outdoor plants, anyone got any they recommend?

I'm hoping this heat, humidity, and rain go away for the weekend. I have to go to a 4 day music fest. I will definitely be enjoying my Pax. I'm gonna' bring a variety pack of PineHippie, Snowcap, C 99, and Girl Scout Cookies for the weekend. I can't believe people are paying $525 for a 4 day pass. Maybe I'll show my Pax to Miranda Lambert...:hubba:

Mom, Duck, Rosebud, OS, Dr Fang, 4U, G 13, and any I may have forgot, keep it green and smoky...

BIU BHC...:vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave:

Cubby, did you go to the grow shop yet? Sometimes they make tea. I use a lot of the stuff I make the soil with. But that is a lot of stuff to by for a tea. If you want me to list it I will, but it would cost a lot.

Have a great time this weekend. Sounds fun!

more rain today...good day to stay in and trim trim trim

:bong:

I have a tea recipe that I think Ozzy originally posted

5 gal water
5 T Molasses
2 c worm castings
1 c compost
5T Epson Salts
5T Blood Mean
5 T Bone Meal

Aerate for 48 hours, strain (I usually just put everything in a cheesecloth paint strainer like a tea bag and don't strain), mix 50/50 with water for watering and 25/75 tea water for foliage spray.

It has been really rainy here too, but like Rose, the temps are supposed to get to 100 right quick.

Latest posts

Back