Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I use that tea...and I also mmake a tea bag...no straining

:bong:

No tea bagging here.

No straining either:D

I have valve on bucket just up from the bottom. Turn air stones off nearly everything settles to bottom. Once done I just dump into worm bin.

BIU :bong:

Woohoo--apparently my Satori seeds are sitting waiting for me at my mailbox. The area is so spread out that mail is delivered to banks of boxes and we have to drive to get it. I checked tracking this morning to see where they might be and imagine my surprise when I discovered that they were delivered Monday. Ordered the 18th, delivered the 24th to a little mountain town, I don't think I have ever gotten seeds that fast from Attitude before.

So, I will be starting some satori today. I hate it when I run out of Satori.

I think I'm starting to rust--we have had soooo much rain. Rose hope your girls take the switch from rainy season to desert heat okay. You do have some nice shad you can put them in if they get looking too hot.

BIU everybody.

Congrats THG:woohoo:

I ordered from tude on 4-20 and got my beans in 6 days also, I could not believe it. But I did notice they are coming through Chicago instead of New York for me.

I think I need to take some clones from my Satori Mom instead of tossing them. I think I need more room:(

BIU :bong:

good morning to my many constituents---as stated previously---i thank you for ALL of your calls and PM's begging me to throw my hat into the ring for the most crappy poster---i do appreciate all of your support but still must decline at this time :rofl:

on another note---my weatherman is also on the crack pipe---hottest record breaking day of the year coming on the day i got a party---yes---we have high pressure moving in---today is the 1st day without a marine layer---s o b got me shopping for big umbrellas today---if i had a buck for every time he was wrong when we were supposed to be out of our normal weather pattern---well you know---i'd be rich---how these s o b's keep their jobs is baffling :chuck:

cubby---i got me some of that girl scout cookies that is still another 15 weeks from me actually getting to try it---can you give me a smoke report :grinch: :stoned:

and another thing---may all your dreams come true :D

Good morning duck, cub, rose, thg, os, grower, 4u, wh, fist, LSD, and any other folks I may be missing.

I am SO jealous of y'all's rain!! We're in a stage 3 drought and can only water our grass once a week. Gonna be crispy soon. :-(. Sunny with a high of 98, no rain in our 10 day forecast.

My youngest should be getting home anytime. I've really missed him and can't wait to hear all about it. My oldest is still camping for another 1 1/2 weeks.

It's been nice not having boys home tho..lol.

Cub, thanks for reminding me, my pax could use a charging. :D

Have great days everyone.

OS ..Well the excuse for those worm burners are gone if you have no marine layer:laugh:

SmokinMom..Doesn't that suck when you pack the Pax get all comfy and the PAX needs recharged. Then when you go back after recharging and ya can't remember if it is packed with a freshy or not.

Anyone here have a worm bin? And if you do have ya ever noticed that when you add a bunch of greens the worms seem to consume more browns?

I have a worm bin. I have never noticed that, though I do try to keep about an even mix of green and brown.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have a tea recipe that I think Ozzy originally posted

5 gal water
5 T Molasses
2 c worm castings
1 c compost
5T Epson Salts
5T Blood Mean
5 T Bone Meal

Thanks, this is great. I already have all these ingredients on hand. My intention is to make a 50 gallon barrel worth and use it on everything I have potted up in the yard.
I'll put all the fixin's in a pillow case so I won't have to strain it. The barrel I'm using has a spigot on the bottom. (It's a home made rain barrel) that I connect a soaker hose to for feeding my Bananas and such (they're heavy feeders).
I've grown outdoors close to 30 years but never used teas. My grow spot was on the bluffs of the Mississippi river, so it just wasn't feasible. I don't care how tough you are, you aint climbing 100 feet up a sheer, crumbly , limestone cliff with anything more than a ruck sack.
But the danger of it kept me safe, and LEO at bay.

OS, the GSC I grew is just dried, in the burping/curing process. I held back a bit from the weed locker for preliminary taste testing ;). I think it's pretty good, not C-99 good, but it's palatable. It has a slight minty taste with sort of a black licorice/anisette after taste. Not a powerful smoke but nice for sitting around chewing the fat.

Dr.GreenFang, if/when you get a opportunity to try the C-99, do. I love it.

SmokinMom, i hope you're not gonna' tell your sons it was nice without them ;), your daughter probably will....that's what sisters are for.

PAX TO THE MAX!!!:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

Rosebud said:
Cubby, did you go to the grow shop yet? Sometimes they make tea. I use a lot of the stuff I make the soil with. But that is a lot of stuff to by for a tea. If you want me to list it I will, but it would cost a lot.

Have a great time this weekend. Sounds fun!

Just curious Rosebud, how much do you usually charge to list things???;)

If you'd like to send me a pm with the ingredients I'd appreciate it. Having multiple recipes would be a treat for the plants. No rush though, we'll be having rain for the next few days, and I can't feed them in the rain.

I been useing this as well...I got it from IRISH who got it from Bombudpuffa...easy to make and the Plants love it

in bbp's definition on how to make l bacillus,

1- 2 tablespoons white rice
2- half a cup of clean, no chlorine water
3- milk

step 1, put 1 tablespoon of rice into a half a cup of water. shake it around a little until it turns cloudy. pour the cloudy water into another cup and discard the rice. repeat step 1 with the other spoonful of rice...

step 2, let the water and rice dust mix sit in a room with constant temps where it wont be disturbed until you notice a film on top of the liquid. this is bacteria. this may take 2-3 days time...

step 3, this is the most important step and makes the L Bacillus dominant in the culture. fill the cup ( i use an 8 ounce cup) with the rice water to the top with milk. not to the rim, but fill up the cup. let this sit until the milk curds. this may take 2-3 days time. like i said before, the curds are good for your pets digestive system and the cats and dogs that are always in my yard love the stuff! but its no good for the plants so either toss it out or compost it. the yellow puss colored liquid is a L Bacillus culture. just dilute it by 20 times and give your ladies a drink! {quoted by bbp}...

broke down it comes up to 6-7 teaspoons per gallon of water. ph that, and water plants...

cubby..I too use a Garbage can for Large teas...thanks for the pillow case idea..I been useing a 5 gallon paint strainer...good for a couple runs then need to toss..the pillow case can be washed and reused...Brilliant

:bong:

Thanks cubby sounds like you have the thin mint cut I got supposedly the original we'll see

Cubby, thank you for the laugh as always.

You too Orange, your nuts, but i like that about you.

This is what I use and I didn't measure last time for 5 gallons and it was strong, i ended up using it at 2 cups tea to one gallon water.

Worm Castings
Alfalfa meal
Bat guano
Peruvian (lol) seabird guano
Kelp meal
Molasses
Azomite
humic acid
Then a small shovel of compost, cooked it two days and pow! I didn't use a strainer I just stirred it real well before doing the soil drench. and the sludge at the bottom went on one of the plants. YUM

Yum. Do you guys have Freebirds where you are? Concept like Chipotle but with a more American flare. So damn good!!! :D

I've been biu all day...care to join me? The more, the merrier.

ORANGE, clean out your mailbox! Please?

SM, i will join you. Trying to get the rest of my little plants planted (impatients) before the heat hits tomorrow or the next day.

You are in such demand Orange. You have been very funny this week, thank you.

I pulled up a lot of oxalis weeds today, such a nice cool day to work out in the yard and the ground was soaked so it came up a little easier.. I smoked pineapple express and it helped get the gardening done. Trying to get ready for the heat that is coming.

we got that heat wave coming too---saying record temps all roud---scared me into buying a 10' umbrella for the party---gonna be a bit tough to squeeze 50 people under that little thing---might have to make a slip and slide to cool off

Latest posts

Back