Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morning BHC :bong:...wish i had my hands on an iced mocha myself. you're a lucky girl rose. sunny and near the 90's today. taking the kids to the beach. BUT not untill i BIU :bong:

shortbus, I wish i could send one to you. It made me take three dogs for a walk and live to tell about it. Good to see you again.

morning bongers, stoners, and just regular old pot heads---hot as hell again today and getting hotter thru the weekend---woke my neighbors to the sound of the lawn mower and weed wacker this morning---already feeling like 90*---glad that's over with---i need to delegate more---too hot for a nap---guess i'll go eat and jump in the ocean for a bit---whatever you do today---make sure you do it high as a kite---peace

It is going to be warm here too. Low last night was 52, but it is supposed to get 99 today. It will gradually get hotter every day until the 4th when it is supposed to drop to the lower 90s. However we know how accurate the weather is. Thank goodness for low humidity. I am pretty sure I couldn't take 100+ with high humidity.

I have cancelled floating the river in favor of earning money. I am going to do a water heater changeout this afternoon. It shouldn't be too bad. I have the old one drained and disconnected, just waiting for the new one to get here. I am on the western side of my time zone and the hottest part of the day is usually 5-6. It stays light until about 10. I will probably take the dogs to the river to play after I finish the water heater.

The new babies are doing well. I have started some Satori seeds and some Master Kush seeds. All the seeds are unsexed, so I will have approx 1/2 boys, so I don't think I will be overcrowded.

Everyone try and stay cool. And don't forget to BUI as needed.

Yard 001.JPG

Yard 003.JPG

Those babies look delightful... I see a nl and i know that doesn't stand for norther lights, even tho that is what i think of every time i see it. I have never even smoked northern lights. Stay as cool as you can THG. Orange, enjoy the ocean. I am a little jealous.

Today we hit 100 for the 1st time this year. I'm jealous os, wish I had a cool surf to hop into.

City swimming pool it is, lol. :p

Have great daze friends.

o0o0o0o0 look at the babies. thanks for that THG, this page needed some green. BIU :bong: before we pack up the kids and we're off to my niece's birthday party. she's turning 3 and is cute as a button

At five, it was 98 with 15% humidity. We may creep up another degree or 2, but the warmest part of the day is usually early evening. The flowering room is 82, so I can live with that. I just put a portable evaporative cooler in my room which may help the temps a bit.

Iced mocha sounds good Rose. I'm thinking coffee, Irish Cream, Kahlua, and ice in a blender. Think I'll make some French press coffee.

Shortbus, I'm not sure that I have ever known a 3 year old that wasn't cute....sometimes they are like little dynamos, but they are always cute.

Going to take the dogs to the river tomorrow and grill burgers at my friends afterwards. Hotter tomorrow.

Cold Bud Light...AHHHHHHHHH OH and my Glass Blunt filled with God Bud and Shiskaberry mix.
I was up 40ft on a Lift working on the side of a building. Freaken Hot As hell. 104F.
Thought I was melting into the building.:D

Air Conditioning. most important invention ever made for mankind living in the south:D ,,well besides electricity and Bud Light.

you ever get so stoned you can't keep your tongue in your mouth?

yeah I'm stoned as hell...... sipping a little fireball too.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Looking nice THG

BIU :bong:

Good morning BHC. Wooo just finished up this Breaks track for a very well known label in the Electronic Music community. Set for release next month, and my due date was TODAY! :holysheep: I'm quite happy with how it came out. I even achieved a "Daft Punk-esque" synthesis on the second breakdown.. so fun!

Time to BIU! :bong:

Congrats DGFLSD! Good your made your due date.

Good morning Duck! How are things in your nest?

G13, how you doing this morning???lol

We had the most glorious thunder storm last night. It was sheet lightening and big boom of thunder and rain,coming down so hard I couldn't believe it. What a thrill. I got my vape and went and stood on the porch.
Howard hid behind my skirt. No dog would go out. It must be so hard on their ears..
Anyway.. It is a great day... BIU, VIU, Smokem if ya got um.

Latest posts

Back