Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC........ flowering a few plants in 1 gallon pots ........ got a couple Hashberries and a Pineapple Chunk going to be ready around Dec 8........ hope your all high as you wanna be.

woke up about 4 this morning...... took a few hits of hashberry....... went back to sleep for another couple hours of good sleep.

G13, tell hashberry hi for me...I am glad you are liking that nice plant.

two days till turkey day. I am making pies today..no, you don't understand, i don't do pies....but i am.

ozzy be careful out there with new windows and snow...sounds like a bad combo.
SM, how are you?

24 degrees and dark. BIU....we got stuff to do..

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

17* and sunny here this morning.

RoseBud, what kind of pies are you making? I'm not a pie fan myself, the only pies I like are the ice cream ones with graham cracker crust, mmm.

BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Cubby, i got to feeling guilty as my son asked if he could buy an apple pie this year. Well, my dad made the best apple pies ever. He made his special crust, which I can't do, and then he made the pies with brown sugar.. They were amazing and I couldn't face my son buying an icky apple pie. So I am making him his grandpa's pie and i am making a gluten free pumpkin for me... Frozen crust, whole foods.
Wish me luck... I made a pie once that mr rb couldn't eat, so i offered it to the dog, this was 40 years ago, then i ended up flushing it and that didn't work out too well. Hopefully this goes better.

Best luck Rose

another 2 plants Hanging:yay:

:bong::bong:

Dam....only QP every 2 weeks...I need grow more:D

SmokinMom said:
36 and dry here at the moment. Tomorrow's high-42.

We got lucky. That big arctic storm they predicted didn't happen as we stayed just 2 degrees above freezing. It sure rained a lot over night and we big time dodged a bullet. Things could have really gotten messy.

Biu everyone and stay warm. :D

Yeah,,I know all to well SM,,im right down the street from ya.:D

Morning all. Another cold windless sunny day here in the mountains. I guess this is supposed to continue until Sat or Sun when it is supposed to SNOW (a foot or more). We almost always get our first big snow of the year (that sticks) on Thanksgiving weekend.

I worked yesterday doing rough-in on an addition one of my long time builder friends built for himself. When I got there, he asked me to keep an eye out for his pipe--he had set it down somewhere and couldn't find it :rofl: After a pretty thorough search, we determined that it is probably behind one of the walls he has already dry-walled.

4u--we wish we all had your problems.

Rosebud, good luck on the pie. I lucked out and my daughter and brother-in-law will be cooking the entire Thanksgiving meal--pies included. My daughter asked if I had any vodka--she said she found a pie crust recipe that used a couple of spoons of vodka--supposed to make it flakier. We shall see. Hard to remember the last time someone else cooked Thanksgiving dinner for me...had to be when my mom was still alive. She enjoyed that kind of thing.

SM and Weedhopper, you guys stay warm.

Cubby, grower, TOA, ozzy, have a great day and BIU as needed.

:yay: to cold for them outside today, plus you cant work on a ladder in the freezing rain.

:bolt::bong::bong:

I need to clean this :bong1:

Right after thiese

best of luck with the pie rb---my fav is blueberry or apple

good day everybody :bong: :bong:

Latest posts

Back