Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
evening all, weaher here in florida is gettin awesome,, goin to b nice n cool thanksgiving:icon_smile:

Hope everyone's stayin' safe and :stoned: .

Me :bong2: is locked and loaded, finger on the trigger.

Biu everyone. :D

So, what's everyone's favorite Thanksgiving dish? And, do you call dressing, dressing or stuffing? Lmao!

Dressing is baked in a separate dish. stuffing is stuffed up the bird. So how you cooking it?

Ozzy, what about Stovetop Stuffing? Should it be stovetop dressing? :p

I'm from Texas and have always called it dressing regardless of if it was cooked inside the bird or not. I always have turkey and dressing for Thanksgiving. Can't imagine calling it turkey and stuffing..lol.

Stovetop is for those to lazy to cook:p

We're having Ham, dressing, sweet potatoes,green lima. cresent rolls apple cherry/berry pie this yr.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Stuffing, dressing, I use both of them, just depends on what one I remember when speaking about them.

We have been having the worst fall ever. Been just so windy for so long. Now the cold and rain is arriving too. Been sick with a week+ long cold that I can not kick. Feel good for a day then down for a day. I think I slept 32 hours out of the last 36 hours.:( Feeling well enough today to give it a whirl at wor(edit) today. I wish some breeder would breed a strain that cures colds:)

BIU :bong:

Good morning BHC......... let's see....... turkey, ham, venison, elk, wild hog....... snap peas,. purple hulls, sweet potato soufflé, green beans, broccoli casserole ambrosia, yum yum, dressing, fried corn bread, home made bisquetts......... German chocolate cake, carrot cake, pound cake, pumpkin pie, pecan pie, coconut cake chocolate pie, chocolate cake, oatmeal cookies, pecan cookies........ sweet tea, orange juice, coffee......... and I left out a bunch.......... hope your all high as you wanna be.

WOW, g13, that is quiet a menu!

Duck, sorry you have been sick. You needed a lot of sleep sounds like... Be careful out there and stay warm if that is possible.

Dressing at our house as it isn't in the bird.... No not stovetop.... home made with mushrooms and black olives and wonderfulness. The pies turned out.... who knew? Well, i haven't tasted them... so maybe that is premature.

I am on to doing the flowers today...the fun part. BIU Peeps...

BIU and Duck, an anti cold strain is called for. good idea.

Yall are making me hungry,,damnt,,now I gotta eat something. Nah,,Ill just drink my Coffee.

morning all---stuffing dressing anyway i can get---call it sh-crap on a shingle if you want---i just love the stuff---party of 16 at my pad tomorrow---good deal for me cause i just cook 1 turkey and do some mash---guests bring another turkey, ham, pies, and the rest of the accoutrements---loads of leftovers---no one is allowed to leave till they clean---got my whole stove cleaned last year lol

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

6* and sunny here.

Duck, I hear ya' on the cold. I've had it for 2 weeks now. It goes away for a day or two, then BAM it's back. I've added alcohol to my personal health care. Wild Turkey in my morning coffee, and 90 proof watermelon rum in lemon herb tea the rest of the day. It doesn't cure the cold...but warms your bones.

RoseBud, congrats on the pies. I'm sure they'll be great, you added the secret special ingrediant...........Made by mom's hands. That makes everything taste better.

My turkey is being delivered today. When I picked him out last week he was walking around the field without a care in the world. When I spray painted a T-14 on him he thought he was being entered in a race, but was just being tagged for my oven. I'm not doing the whole plucking and prepping this year. He's arriving freshly killed and ready for the oven.

have a good day all............BIU BHC...........:bong: :bong: :bong:

Hey folks, happy thanksgiving. :). I'm looking forward to a quiet house while everyone's gone to the inlaws family tomorrow. No interruptions during the football games, lol. There's a local restaurant that I get a to-go turkey meal from. And a nice draft beer while they're getting it ready for me. It's delicious and I don't have to cook, let alone see anyone. ;). My girl C and her daughter will be coming over later tomorrow night to get her drunk on..heh.

My family does thanksgiving this Saturday. We will be staying at the lake house. My sis-in-law is an awesome gourmet cook and all I have to do is bring the store bought pie, lmao.

So check in tomorrow and say hello.

On that note, my pax is charged and ready. Biu!

here in florida, were getting a awesome cool front coming down:yay:. got the windows open, n token :joint:away:bong2:

doing my first thanksgiving, n turkey:yay: on a propane grill. :dancing: been a good while since i have celebrate any holidays, so i'm got cherry,, apple n blueberry pie,, french vanilla n banna split ice crem,casrmel n hot fudge:banana: topping,, hot buns,,:clap: ham n turkey ,,,, hot buns,,cransberry sauce. i'll b rolling away from the table :rofl:

Latest posts

Back