Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hes a Young Lad WeedHopper...My shot is they just now Grands...

HAppy thanks giving To All

:48:

I was thinking maybe he's recently divorced.

never fryed a turkey before,, of course, does it get rerally greasy, cause i've had a heart attack n suppose watch what i eat. i call the stuffing in the bird dressing, i will make the homemade dressing christmas , having ham too this thanksgiving

always bin safe n stoned:bong2:

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving BHC :ciao:

BIU :bong:

nothing personal, just took care of others first,,been a good while since i celebrated any holiday,,cause VA hosp, then taken care of my Mom till she died then dad, just didn't have time, to do things for myself,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO THE BONG HITTERS~

Lovb, i hope your turkey is the best one you have ever had.

Enjoy your day.

Happy Thanksgiving all! Hope the fiyah in your bongs to be the most potent and bountiful! FEAST MY BHC! :D

Happy Thanksgiving BHC,

24* and sunny.

There's a Doctor in Minnesota who's real name is Happy Thanksgiving. Can you imagine going through life with that name? I wonder if she has a sister named Mary Christmas?

What time are you all eating (I'm scheduling my un-announced visits..;) )?
I've already started nibbling. I got my elastic waist pants on...I'm set for feasting.

You know what time it is BHC....bong it up, eat it up, nap it up....repeat.

:bong: :bong: :bong:

Happy thanksgiving to you too OS. :)

I'm about to go get a turkey dinner from the black eyed pea and bring it home. I miss my dad on thanksgiving, but he's here in spirit. :)

Latest posts

Back