Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Man duck that does make for a bad day all around. I'd be at the restaurant raising as much hell they give me meal delivered at my door for life just to not even drive by the store.

Yall bong it up for me I got to go stand around in a monkey suit today

i use Pay Pal, cause alot of store r now using them, for the main reason is that pay pal will with something is not usually used with the CC's, they wil not pay till i let them know it's ok, same thing ebay also

morning all---happy belated turkey day---time to make that turkey soup for me

hey duck---similar circumstance with me a year or so back---mine was scanned at a gas pump when i was buying gas with the card---my bank called me to question a pattern of strange looking charges---when i told them i didn't make them---they asked the last time i used the card---reversed everything from that date on and mailed out a new card within the week---i was pretty impressed with their heads up security and service---hope your experience is as smooth as mine and no other breaches in security were made

odd in a monkey suit hahahaha---we got your SILVER back

good day to all :D

:rofl: I had to think about that too Orangesunshine....I bet ODD looks more like a Gorilla than a Monkey...lol..

Duck sorry to hear the credit issues...It is this time year that CC get scammed...hopefully it didnt Set ya back

:bong:

collegehumor.eb2c2d38e7be3bee1f904604de57340e.jpgas you can see I aint old enough to be a silver back yet:p

hope everyone did there 4:20 n contining thro the rest of the day

n did U know that we r not alone in this universe

turkey_universe.jpg

I just learned it is not wise to smoke a joint in the bathtub.:eek: :shocked: :doh:

Ozzy, I notice his hands aren't hairy......................is that the opposite result of what happens to people????:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

What happened Rose?

Ozzy....That must be a pic of your offspring. No way is he 7' tall.

Got gardening work to do today, I hope my soil has thawed.

BIU BHC :bong:

Brown mojo for thawed soil PCDuck. :aok:

Morning BHC! I'm off to the hydro store today to pick up more Jungle Juice and some Cal-Mag. Cheers all.

Good morning BHC........ hope your turkey day was pleasent....... I've got 3 plants in the closet to harvest in about a week........ Pineapple Chuck is a trimer hating growers dream....... I'll post a few pics later in the week over 8 weeks now.......... remember...... there are no light weights allowed in BHC...... hope your all high as you wanna be....... Rose, keep your joints dry...... and cubby how the light show going....... can you make'em flash to AC/DC..:48:

Pineapple Chuck is a trimer hating growers dream

Not for me!!!!!! I did two rounds of it, and it was equally bad each time. I'm a stickler, and have to get those HUNDREDS of little round itty bitty leaves.

PC is the trickiest most annoying one I've trimmed yet, personally. :(

I wish you the best with taking down the beasts! :D

Dr. Green Fang said:
Not for me!!!!!! I did two rounds of it, and it was equally bad each time. I'm a stickler, and have to get those HUNDREDS of little round itty bitty leaves.

PC is the trickiest most annoying one I've trimmed yet, personally. :(

I wish you the best with taking down the beasts! :D

I got a freebie seed of Pineapple Chunk a couple years back from the Attitude.......... gives me rock hard buds with almost no leaves....... if my girls weren't in the dark now I'd go snp a few pics now.

I can't wait to see G13! I did a run as my first grow, and then I did a clone as my third grow, with better understanding of nutes / maintenance and had double the lighting. I got more dense nugs and a lot of it, very quality too. But they were overall still quite airy of buds considering what else I had with them...and surely had annoying little round leaves that I had to trim or it drove me nuts! lol :D

Maybe you got an EPIC pheno and are able to just roll with it

Latest posts

Back