Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
In this pic, you can see the little round (oval?) ones I'm talking about. More at the top of the buds. I believe most people leave them, while I'm under the impression of "remove as much leaf matter as possible and eliminate chlorophyll and also give spots for off gassing to escape better. I dunno... I'm most likely wrong with my thoughts, but it works for me hah :)

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=206565&d=1374031608

I've read that Barneys seed quality is down over all at the present........ maybe this seed was from 3 or 4 years ago...... it is great........ Hushpuppy grows it too.

Yeah, I speak with HP ...well every day damn near hah :)

Barns has a rep of going downhill lately. I said I would never use them again, but I recently gave them one more shot and they BLEW it again.

I'm running B-Farms Acapulco Gold... and I only got 2 of the 5 to take off. All 5 germinated, came up and then 3 of them just fell over. I've never had issues with seedlings, besides B-Farms Pineapple Chunk. Now, the Gold is growing "decently" but overall.. compared to the other 8... they are the least healthy.

I won't buy B-Farms again. I only bought the Gold because someone requested it. -.-

Very happy to hear you have great results though! It's not a "bad" strain... it's actually quite decent.. just not the structure or anything that I'm looking for.

Good morning bongers...

Fang you have a lot to say this morning.

Just a little burn from the dropped on my chest joint.

BIU peeps... G13 enjoy your harvest.

Rosebud said:
Good morning bongers...

Fang you have a lot to say this morning.

Just a little burn from the dropped on my chest joint.

BIU peeps... G13 enjoy your harvest.

Like GrowDude said....

Wee need pics:hubba:

:bong:

Green for the page

OPP 031.jpg

OPP 032.jpg

OPP 033.jpg

Thanks Rose:)

Those are pics of the OPP that the DD could not crack

Good morning you all,,hope ya have a great day.

pcduck said:
Thanks Rose:)

Those are pics of the OPP that the DD could not crack

nice work ducky---wonder what you did differently to get those fabulous little girls to sprout that we all failed in :icon_smile: :D

Im getting a bit confused. Are we talking about TOA???IF so am I to take it,,that Canna-Island is not MPs backup??

Hi bhc! Hope everyone's weekend has gone nicely. :)

Went to east Texas for my moms thanksgiving. They have a private 24 acre lake stocked with bass. Bummer not a single one was biting yesterday, lol. At least we got to wet a few hooks. My 6yr old nephew started the day with a 101 degree fever and finished up with 104.4, poor kid. He was miserable. I just hope we don't catch it!!

My kids want to drag all the Xmas tree crap out. Bah humbug!!!!

Ouch rose, I didn't think you burned yourself, I was just thinking you meant you dropped it right in.

SM,,we had to dig the tree out already for our 3yr old GD. She just loves it. Driving MIMI crazzy touching stuff that breaks.

I bet. Oh man, I remember what a pain in the butt Xmas trees were when my kids were little.

My grandmother was Mimi and that's also when the kids call my mom. I called my grandfather Pop.

Ok, one perk to having teenagers, they are doing the outside lights...:D

WeedHopper said:
Im getting a bit confused. Are we talking about TOA???IF so am I to take it,,that Canna-Island is not MPs backup??

it appears toa gots the power to delete other peoples posts

i can't imagine our level headed moderators here at marp just indiscriminately deleting/censoring posts with out as little as an explanation in a pm as to why they think such a thing would be appropriate

i would be the 1st to continue my drama free existence here with a simple hey shut your pie hole---we took care of the issue

kinda silly actually---most actions trigger a reaction---and here it is

toa asked a question and was answered---likely his non response to the reply would have ended it right there and then but he chose to delete the conversation because the truth was a bit hard for him to swallow

boooo---i want censor/delete powers :p

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Nice buds G13

BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back