Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
orangesunshine said:
morning

very nice box of chocolate there 4u

32 again overnight---didn't cover my plumeria or the peppers---cross the fingers they ain't dead

which la are you in wh---lost angels or lousiana

great day to all
Shreveport La, Hell, I work all over the freaken place,,but mostly Texas and La.

The kids go back to school tomorrow!! :D

I hope everyone's week is off to a good start. Another day closer to Christmas.

Sending the 1 to 2 inches snow tonight. Think I sent it back to Texas. SM needs another bonding day:p

Another bonding day and I'll have to be committed to a looney bin! It's almost Xmas vacation for them. Lord have mercy!!!!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

SM you are already in the loony bin, you are here ain't ya?:laugh:

BIU bongers :bong:

Good morning Bongers.

It is a balmy 16* degrees here this morning..Did some shopping yesterday. Took my 90 year old friend to costco...She is so cool. I will never be as cool as she.
It is satori time peeps! you know what to do.

Good morning BHC........ Hope your all warm....... SM... keep the pax loaded and use as needed....... :bong:

28 with new snow on the ground. Today should be a hilarious day. 5 ppl learning about walking of stilts.

20 degrees here, I'm not used to this cold! I do like the crisp air though.

Ducky, you've got a point, lololol.

Will do g13.

Rose, spry at 90. If I get that old (kinda wishing I don't tho) I hope I'm spry too. My mom is, but she's only 74.

Ozz, OS, cubby, weed hopper, mr fist, 4u, drift, saw, and anyone else I might be missing - high. :D

Have great daze everyone.

Oh, and PS- teenage girl for sale. Makes a great gift.
Thank freakin god she's st school! Wonder if she will melt down there too.

a bit warmer today...33*....maybe my rain buckets will thaw out

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

6 degrees and sunny. I love the snap in the air when it's this cold. Cold and sunny is the best.

4U, good luck thawing those rain barrels. If you throw a bit of water on top of the ice it will encourage the thaw, as long as it doesn't go below 32* obviously.

Rose, I bet shopping with a 90 year old must be a trip. Does she tell you what stuff cost when she was a kid? My Grandmother used to do that.....funny, how when she was a kid, everything seemed to cost a penny........potatoes, sugar,...Cadillacs...;)

Sm, there's a simple way to totally fry the fuses in a teenage girls head.....tell her you're thinking of having another kid. :D Then step back and watch her blow!!! :eek: I don't know why, but it's universal.

Biu BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

morning peeps---cold cold cold here still---may have lost the plumeria for failing to cover it 2 nights in a row---bummer as it never even flowered

sm my pre teen is pretty mellow---hope it's not the calm before the storm

:D :bong: :bong: :stoned:

i hope not to offend anyone...but sitting in the dentist chair with the Carpenters singing christmas carols.... has to be one of the worst times ever...
I am home now...BIU and get that out of my mind...YUCK!

Rosebud said:
i hope not to offend anyone...but sitting in the dentist chair with the Carpenters singing christmas carols.... has to be one of the worst times ever...

Jeez, Rosebud, that does sound horrible. I'll smoke a little extra for you.

Rosebud said:

The least they could do was play the Chipmunks.......that way after you're under the gas you could sing along, and it would sound like a quartet....:D

BIU RoseBud and put that memory behind you.

:bong::bong::bong:

Hey Guys and Gals,,I just popped a top,smoked a bowl, and im setting in my Hotel room bored to freaken death. Miss my Little Sweety(Grand Daughter) and my Beautiful Wife,,and of course,,my best buddy(Buster Brown my dog).
Yall come on by and smoke a bowl wit me.

Latest posts

Back