Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi SmokinMom, how are you? How is the dog?

Duck, i am smoking some LBHxBD8.... does that mean anything to you? It means almost black nugs, dark purple and a lovely taste and affect or is it effect? Some of that will be made into rso for a mutual friend of ours... What a great grower he is.

Going to hit it with the trainer this morning. BIU peeps.

Nice to see the ladies in the smoking room.

Hello SM, hope you are doing well. The kids grown up yet?

Rose, Go girl with that trainer!

Been a long time since I have heard "thunder thighs". Lol

Aw thanks Kraven, it really does feel good to be able to carry more and move about in the world a little lighter.

Morning BHC, i am off to a family wedding in Portland today. It should be fun, my brother and sister and kids will all be there and it should be a hoot. My brother is crazy in a good way. looking forward to seeing him.
Have a great weekend bongers! biu

Hi all. It's been a while since I've been here. Hope everyone is doing well.

The last time I was here, MP had gone away and it seemed everyone moved to another board. Today, on a whim, I thought I would try to search for one of my old grows and "Poof!" MP is alive again!

I don't know if anyone here remembers me since it's been quite a few years since I was somewhat active, but I do want to say it's nice to see MP is still alive and kicking.

Take care folks.

Hey AB :ciao:

Holy quack we are to hit 60° tomorrow :woohoo:

Puffin on Chucky's Bride and thinking of cutting clones.
Really need to do a Spring cleaning in the tents and work room first:(

Right now is a good time to practice for the :20 :bong:

lol drug out the o'l bong.....took two rips and I'm jelly. Smoking the last bit of BF night shade, it's been stored for about a year now and it just gets better with time. Backing away from the bong now......:bolt:

Im watchen Red River with John Wayne and puffen on some Platinum.what a way to start my day. Yehawww Little Doggies.

Alien, I remember you, too. You will find that a lot of the members you knew are still here. Welcome back! Glad you stumbled back here. We were rescued at zero hour.

Duck--my Chucky's Bride girl is coming along nicely. She is about 4 weeks into flowering. I cannot wait to try some. I just love me those up energetic sativas.

We've had rainy gloomy weather for several days. I did a plumbing project for a friend the last 2 days and am just kicking back today and going to do some painting...ceiling first.

Hope everyone enjoys their day!

^ 2-2010.

I had to bump this since it's still alive 5 yrs later. :D

That was 5 years ago? Where does the time go?

Weather here is sunny and warm.

Getting ready to start a new grow; Sannie's Sugar Punch. Haven't grown anything in about 3 years. Still smoking stuff I grew out 5-6 years ago. :vap_bong__emoticon:

Have a nice day folks!

Good monday morning Bong Hogs... I see sun this morning after a rain soaked weekend in Oregon. Had the best time, danced my butt off... my butt is missing.

Smoked pot at rest stops sitting on a picnic table... smoked pot in my room at the hotel...

:bongin: like it is my job:stoned:

BIU BHC :bong:

Latest posts

Back