Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SNOW DAY!
NO SCHOOL!!

SHHHHHH!!!

Don't wake them... sneak me in a wake'n-bake first.
just a lil dab (or 2) will do ya ;)

:48::48:

Morning bongers.

I will be quiet and join you Joe. I've got a nice bunch of Satori here for my morning wake and bake. Take care with all that snow!

that looks too cold for me BRRRRR......finished painting,installed new vanity top and med cabinet/mirror and all the chrome hardware to match my Jetson style shower kit,got the tile finished....what a project from hell....the wife is happy....time to BIU.....join in if you want to.....peace:dancing:

Joe, I doubt you want bring that shiny vet out in this weather anyway huh... Glad I don’t have to deal with that anymore either. I lived in the snow when I was a kid and loved it, now I can do without.

It is hailing here. Joe, you keep a tidy table, nice. I love the shots of your place. Snow or not. I am making flower arrangements or the neighbors so I keep going out to cut the blue spruce, I am wearing your Jacket Joe, it is the warmest thing I have. Thanks again.

RE, Snow was fun when we were kids, but that cold wind, brrrrr. Ok, back to work.

Hey Duck, did you get a fair amount of Toro?

It is hailing here. Joe, you keep a tidy table, nice. I love the shots of your place. Snow or not. I am making flower arrangements or the neighbors so I keep going out to cut the blue spruce, I am wearing your Jacket Joe, it is the warmest thing I have. Thanks again.

RE, Snow was fun when we were kids, but that cold wind, brrrrr. Ok, back to work.

Hey Duck, did you get a fair amount of Toro?

Morning bongers.

We got an inch or 2 of snow last evening. Didn't drop much, but with the weather so cold, I believe it will stay around. Neighbor came over last evening to see if I could help him with a shower problem today and when he left, there was white stuff falling from the sky. Personally, I could have gone without the white stuff a while longer.

Mrfist, glad you got your project done. Its amazing how much work can go into a room so small isn't it? I need to get motivated now to get mine done! I thought I had the plumbing done, but decided to add a shower valve to the Jacuzzi tub after the fact, so tore out a wall that I had already greenboarded. Get that hung and I am ready to get the concrete board up and tile.

Rosebud, I was never good at flower arranging--it always loos so easy, but when you try it yourself, you find that it isn't. What a great talent to have when you have a yard a beautiful as yours!

Everyone have a great day and remember to BIU as needed!

THG, you just casually tear out a wall! Talk about talent, ya got me beat. After last year we never want to see snow again, but I think we had already had it for like a month or more by now last year. We have socked in gray. yuck.

I hope you are all well and doing fine. Duck, how are you? Mr Fist, good to see you as always.

no snow here but we got down to 32 last night,had to drive a customer to Florence,about an hour away and on the way back my radiator took a dump and I lost all my coolant....drove about 5 miles with the temp gauge almost pegged,got to a convenience store and refilled with water and made to the crib.....just got finished installing new rad,on the road again....yay....the rad was still under warranty,been in my van about 6 months...nothing lasts long anymore,of coarse the labor wasn't covered....oh well....now back to installing fresh painted vanity doors and baseboards,finish up caulking which I hate,so messy, then done....gonna hit the vape to get motivated....join me....peace....hope every one has a great weekend

wheres everyone at? Hope everyone is ready for the holidays......hitting the vape this lovely 1st day of winter,join in if you can.....peace:beatnik:

Merry Christmas to all, hope everyone has a great one.......peace:beatnik:

Happy new year bongheads. May 2018 be a great year for us all and may we
never run out of dank, cause if next year is like last year, we gonna need the pot!

Happy 2018 Friends!

Brrrrr!

"Baby it's cold outside "
Can't seem to get that song out of my head.

Good day to stay in and BIU :bong:

Latest posts

Back