Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
yes Rose I have been busy,last few days have been crazy,2018 Bike week in full swing,finishing up getting new taxi ready for inspection this afternoon,retired my oldest one,had right at 300 thousand on it,was still running great but my insurance wont insure taxi over 15 years old.....putting a 2012 on to replace it,gonna keep the old one for personal beater...feels like summer here allready we have been in the upper 80s all week,ran the ac for the first time this week.....hope everyone is doing good and staying buzzed.....time to BIU BHC

Morning bongers! It is feeling like summer here. Temps are in the high 70s and low 80s and the days are getting long. I love being on the western edge of the time zone--sunset is after 9 right now and at the solstice it will be light until 10. I know that pretty soon, I will be complaining about the heat, but it feels pretty good now. Been working outside--but dang, every year I slow down and it takes longer and longer to do simple chores. I hate that when we have time to do the things we love, we not longer have the energy.

I have decided that this year, 1/2 of my grow will be CBDs. I am quite partial to the Green Crack CBD, so will be doing 3 of those, along with a Shark Shock CBD, a Pennywise (Harlequin x Jack the Ripper), and a Candida (a 20:1 ACDC x Harlequin). The other half will be regular old THC plants. I have 16 smaller plants not yet sexed--5 Blue Dream, 5 C99, 2 Critical Mass, 2 Blueberry, and 2 Krystalica. I decided to use up some of the seeds that I had in storage this go around. Was going to grow more Satori, but couldn't find seeds when I went looking. For some reason, the Blue Dream and one of the Krystalica got sunburned when I was acclimating them to the outdoors--so not sure if I will have a healthy female or not from either of those.

Today, I will be putting up more tile in my bathroom. It is a tiny little bathroom so you wouldn't think it would take that long...but dang putting up 24 sq ft was about all I could do. I'm using large format tiles and they require a whole lotta mortar.

Time to feed the chickens and the dogs and
water the garden. Everyone have a great day and BIU as needed.

I hear ya, I have a lot more time now and it’s a good thing cuz it takes me a lot longer to do stuff anymore...

sounds like you got it going on THG,glad your weather has become good out there,seems like just yesterday we were hating on the cold temps everyone was dealing with....time to BIU BHC,,,,hope everyone is having a great week.....peace

LOL--isn't that the way it is every year. I was in Idaho last week and we had to turn the furnace on in the morning and the cooler on in the afternoon.

we are in a rain week 3 days in a row and more to come.....3 more days of bike week to come......been crazy busy......wake and bake everyone......peace

I'm back:) Had trouble getting signed in.

Thank you Rose.

Bummer:( no bong emojis:(

I am still going to BIU :p:)

Holy Toledo Batman, nothing is broke down. Time to BIU :)

GreenyBong-lbox-200x200-trans.png

what up Duck and Weedman.....wake and bake to all.....all the Harleys have finished up their annual rally and gone till next year,now we have bloods and crips bike week.....fun fun fun heading out of town to Santee Lakes to do some fishing and camping untill tuesday,much needed mini vacation.....cant deal with the thug week here in Mryrtle Beach,not a nice place to be over Memorial Day weekend....shootings,peeps getting robbed....total disrespect of the law city wide.....no problems whatsoever with the Harley crowd,made tons of money last week with the the real bikers that bring in millions to our economy......hope everyone has a safe Memorial weekend, time to BIU BHC......peace

the emoji thing is trying to be worked out. So nice to see you back Duck.
We are making oil and tincture today... gotta run. SMOKEUM

what up BHC just got back home from a little getaway,took my old ass boat to the lake for some fishing and relaxing weekend with my wife,had a great time caught some fish,kept a buzz going all weekend....my old boat didnt fail me,owned since 1990 still kickin...raining again back home and it looks like it is going to be hanging for a few days....hope everyone is enjoying your memorial weekend.....back to work tommorow...gonna get a hit or two....join me.....peace

Spring sprung and summer is already here. Hottest day in 6 years was 98° on Monday.

That fishing sure sounded like a relaxing holiday, mmf2:)

Joining ya mmf2, better late than never

What a great day :)
Sunny and hot.
And

I

Am

High

Join me while I BIU some more:)o_O

I am not high, hold the phone, be right back Ok, chocolope in pipe, soon in my head. there, that is better, Very cool this morning here, i am going to go dig up my kimbo kush a 3 foot plant outdoors. I will bring it in the house. I just harvested one from my indoor and there is no way she can be outdoors. Way to tight of nugs, solid, she would mold in the fall. Heavy indica. love her. i hope she makes it indoors.

Latest posts

Back