Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
wake and bake on this nice friday,had some thunderstorms roll through last night cooled it down for a bit now the humidity is out the roof,back to the grind this weekend ,hope every dad out here has a great weekend,miss my dad in heaven Happy Fathers Day to all the fathers......peace

Happy fathers day bhc! wow, from cold to hot huh Duck? That is going to happen here any minute, we have had a great spring not too hot. BIU peeps

@Rosebud , yes we have a really messed up seasons so far. That old saying "don't like the weather, don't worry, it will change in 24 hours", sure it holding true this year. Been flooded out 5 times already this year with 1 state of emergency declared..
Flooded on a Tuesday, watering the greens on Friday....lol...that's how messed up it is.

TMT need to BIU

miserable heat where Im at,102 in my shop at 11am today.....plenty of water and 3 fans blowing wide open,had our share of rain also so humidity is out the roof.....hope everyone is having a good start of the week time to burn one back.....join me.......peace

mmf2, our heat advisory is finally over. Dew point is dropping fast along with the temps. Yesterday 80°+ dewpoint with mid 90's temps.

suppose to be in upper 90s for the rest of the week,wish it would 80s....time for a buzz....

Sooooooo tired of all this flooding:(

I'm working on a Saturday and it's raining. :( But at least no one else is here and I can get caught up a little bit. Plus I can BIU all I want:)

Join me for a massive BIU session.

smoking-long-day-weed-memes-1.jpg

mmf2, can never be late to a BIU session, that's just a start to a new BIU session. :)

Got a ?

Why do young women have children, if they don't want nothing to do with them?

that is a good question Duck, are they young that got pregnant and didn't want to?? Did they have a good mom? Do they get more money if they have more kids? I have no idea, it is a hard job even when you want them.

Morning bongers. Its feeling like summer--mid 90s today. I love being on the western edge of the time zone. Sunset is 9:35 and you can do things outside without light until about 10. However as I have a bunch of unsexed plants, I will be looking forward to the shortening days.

Finally got the tile in my bathroom finished--boy that was a chore for an old lady! Going to try and get the flooring put down today and then I will just be done to trim and finish work! I have missed my Jacuzzi tub.

Duck...Why do young men impregnate young women when they don't want anything to do with children? The young women do not do this by themselves. Where is the dad and why is he not caring for the child(ren) if the woman won't or can't? Unfortunately this is what happens when young people do not get proper sex education and ready access to contraceptives. I have never understood those who protest the most against abortion are the same people who do not want to allow easily obtainable and inexpensive contraception. The way to stop unwanted pregnancies and abortions is with education and access to birth control. Getting off my soap box now....

Hope everyone has a great day and BIU as needed.

I love it when you are on your soapbox. I will join you. You are amazing thg, that you can do that tiling. I bet your tub will be your new bff that and 50 pounds of epson salts. I bought a 20 pound bag of that for real.

hey everyone,hope your day is great....time to BIU BHC...Duck I think the youth of today are so much different then when I grew up,that said my daughter had my oldest grand daughter when she was a senior in HS not married just happened and she is a wonderful mother of 2,never once has she had a thought about having nothing to do with them.....peeps are peeps....it is how you were raised I guess....HG you always have awesome projects going on....wish you were closer to me I could use some expertise on some of my projects......Rose Santa came this morning.......time to hit some pres. OG......join me........peace

I will join you. I am beat--I put flooring down and went up and down the stairs 15 times today. Think I will pop the top on a beer, too.

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have projects going on. I put the flooring down today. Tomorrow, I will caulk and put quarter round down. And if I'm feeling ambitious, I will reinstall the toilet and put the tub trim on. I also need to stain the vanity. I'm getting excited now that it is getting near the end. The woodwork will take me awhile. It is amazing how much you pick up about other trades when you work in the trades. And YouTube videos can help a lot.

I have a great granddaughter. Her mom and my grandson did not marry. Though they did not marry, they have remained friends and both are wonderful parents. I personally have found that most of the younger parents I know are good parents, so I don't think it is this generation. There will always be people who are not cut out to be parents.

Yeah I can't wrap my head around it and don't understand why. There many ways to prevent having a pregnancy. There are options provided even once their born. But how can someone not love, provide, and want to protect a beautiful, innocent child? I just don't get it and never will.

Latest posts

Back