Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We're having a tropical heat wave.
Heat advisories have been issued.
Dew point along with temps are rising rapidly.

Good weekend to crank the ac and stay inside.
BIU as needed .

It gets hot where I am. At least the humidity is never bad. Today is nice so far and I look forward to getting a few things done outside.

Stay cool PC.

Time to take a rip.

giphy.gif

I'm trying to stay cool, burning1, but Mother Nature not allowing me to. :(
High temps, high humidity, high dew point, and I'm getting high:)

BIU BHC o_O:confused:

@Rosebud

Is there anything special I need to do after clicking on the Amazon banner to support mp?

Thanks

BIU

Did the banner go away after you clicked on it? mine did. I went to amazon to try to find where is says we are donating, but i couldn't find it.
Im not much help, Sorry
I broke a bone in my right hand and it is making me a little nuts. Doing everything is a challange that my brain needed.

Thanks a million Duck, the urgent care i went to had a sighn that said no opiates. I said for a broken bone? I only would have needed a couple,good thing i grow pretty decent meds.

sorry to hear about your broken hand,hope you heal quick.....Aleve might help some,does wonders for me not sure if would help for a broken bone or not......hot and more hot here on the east coast with 100% humidity.....walk outside and its a sauna......time to BIU BHC.......

Our school systems are failing us.
I have never worked with a bunch of kids that were this stupid. Things that I had to learn in 1st grade, these high school graduates don't have the comprehension skills to figure even the simplest problems out. (end of rant)

Extremely hot and humid again, with a chance of massive BIU sessions throughout the day. :)

This makes me feel old to say this, but i agree. The kids i worked with before i retired were.. what is the word, lazy? the work ethic died about 20 years ago i fear.
Thanks mr fist, and Duck, it is getting better. I can use it a bit more now.

Take care of your hand Rosebud. Do you have any of my salve? It has comfrey in it, which is excellent at helping to heal broken bones. It should help with both the healing and the pain.

This is our last cool day for awhile. Then we will be hitting the high 90s and low triple digits for a couple weeks it looks like. Fortunately, we do not get that high humidity, which makes the higher temps unbearable. Got tea going that will be ready in the morning. And then, like duck, I will be staying in except for early morning and doing the BIU thing.

Every one, take care, keep cool, and BIU as needed.

I use your salve all the time thg, but i haven't used it on this. I will go take off my splint and use it now. Thank you. It helps my knee so it should this. I love that stuff. Does that mean this is our last day of cool, i have loved this spring more than any other, it is in te 50's at night instead of cooling to a cool 78 in the summer. Hope you are all well and just high enough.

Well our heat wave is over for a few days :) Now it's suppose to flood again :(

BIU BHC

Our school systems are failing us.
I have never worked with a bunch of kids that were this stupid. Things that I had to learn in 1st grade, these high school graduates don't have the comprehension skills to figure even the simplest problems out. (end of rant)

Extremely hot and humid again, with a chance of massive BIU sessions throughout the day. :)

I hope I don’t offend anyone but I thought this appropriate and funny...

the 4th celebration is winding down,one more night of these crowds then off for 3 days,cant wait.....hope everyone is having a nice weekend burn it back if you got it.....peace

Latest posts

Back