Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
DA of the day: Man calls Leo because his car was stolen. Man tells Leo his gf stole the car. Leo checks, the car is registered to his gf...lol

BIU BHC :)

Happy 7/10 day guys! :D

keep-calm-and-dab-224.jpg

what up peeps,took a break from the internet for a bit....been super busy,tourist season is full swing here at the beach 7 days in a row 12 hrs a day will wear you down some took yesterday off back to the grind again tonight .....BIU session begins now,join in if you'd like.....peace

I guess everyone is busy,no one has posted on here since last week.....hope everyone is ok and having a great week.....me...back to the grind tonight,gettin my buzz on before I head east.....peace

Good morning bongers:)

Been pretty busy here. Just the same old-same old. Work-rain-flood, over and over. I think I need a vacation or roll a big fatty. I think I'll roll a fatty. :)

Have great bonging day everyone, biu. :confused:

we have had rain every day for the last 6 days and no end to it any time soon...BIU BHC

hi mr fist! we have had sun for a month. lol in the triple digits here which is normal, but there is no humidity so 113 is much cooler here.LOL My outdoor girls are doing fine. fingers crossed.
Duck, smoke something with me.

your plants are looking awesome Rose...havent seen triple digits here but the humidity makes it feel much hotter then it is,walk outside to the sweat box...we have more rain in the forecast,rivers are swelling up and starting to flood in some places,doesnt look like it will let up for awhile.....hope everyone is enjoying your week,time to BIU.....peace

Mr fist that sounds horrible, humidity is a deal breaker. My husband is from W V and being there in 90% humidity was horrible. And the crackers were soggy.
My brother died last week and I am stressed. It will be ok, just trying to get some things figured out. thanks for listening. It isn't good to be the youngest girl. My little brother tells me i will be the last to go... thanks a lot. on that cheery note, sorry.

Im so sorry about the loss of your brother,prayers your way Rose...the loss of a family member is the worst,be strong and keep the memories close to your heart.so sorry

Rosebud, I am so sorry for your loss. Losing a sibling is hard. I am the oldest, but have outlived one sister and believe that I will probably outlive both my other sisters. Youth is not always the greatest decider. I think seeing those you love go before you is one of the hardest parts of getting old.

Hasn't this heat just been terrible? I think we are in week 2 or 3 of temps over 100. Got 4 more days of over 100 and then supposed to be back into the 90s here (albeit, the high 90s, but still the 90s). My plants are suffering--they seem quite a bit smaller than they were last year at this time. I'm sure the humidity levels haven't contributed to good growth either. While humidity in the low teens might feel better to us humans, I don't think the plants much like it.

Duck and Mrfist--you take care with that flooding and high humidity. Seems like weather extremes are the norm now...

Time to BIU! Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

We got mid 90’s here in northern Cali but I think it is because we got so much smoke blocking the sun...Fortunately where I am, the smoke is high as it’s not smelly but you can see it up there...the sky is kinda dirty brown and the sun when you can see it is red...come on winter...did I actually say that?

The smoke looks like fog and the hills are still obscured by smoke. Breathing the air out there is like sticking your head into campfire smoke.
The humidity is high because of the layer of smoke in the sky I think. My meter shows the humidity between 31% and 37% in the last 24 hours. ugh
Another hot smoky day today. I hope Fall comes early this year and gives us some rain.

Morning bongers. It will be out early today to run errands and then back home and staying in. We have heat warnings in our area--supposed to hit 105 today, 103 tomorrow. Rosebud, I think that you are also have some extreme temps predicted, too, don't you? We have some smoke in the air, but it is not horrible where you feel like you are around a campfire and have ash on your car in the mornings. It does make for a somewhat overcast looking sky in the mornings but the moon has been beautiful. However, by the weekend temps are supposed to drop significantly--low 90s to high 80s. That will be a treat.

Every try to stay cool and remember to BIU as needed.

I hope the heat does drop sooner, it is grey smoke filled skies and 104 or more expected today. Can you believe how are pot plants just stand up to that heat? Much better then i do. I have had a lot of family here and lots of cooking, i think i take a nap for a week. BIU!

rain and more rain....and more rain after that and if I forgot to tell you, more rain for the rest of the week....mosquitos are having a blast...my back yard looks like a lake.....time for a buzz,join in if you can.....hope your air quality gets better out west,I cant imagine having to breath that all day with my copd condition......peace

Wow! Been awhile.

I haven't quit bongin, just real busy.

BIU bongers.
d044955b4e306b166d7acaa1fb5431c8.jpg

Latest posts

Back