Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
CONGRATS DUCK! we do and they say it is the only day this week. remind me of this in july. Enjoy your day duck.

Well Rose I had one enjoyable day, now back to the crap (currently raining again pattern).

I guess it does give me a chance to catch up at work.

You have a great day Rose. Think Spring! Maybe we'll have one.

BIU :bong:

Thanks Duck, i have so much yard work to be done. I keep arguing with myself that my dad didn't feed the cows only when the sun was shining. but i am a fair weather farmer.
He was a tough old guy, me, a wuss.

I hope your day is good as well Duck.

morning bongers.....wake and bake.....spring is in full force here,70s for the next few days,nice sunny and breezy,got the yard raked and first cut of the year,pollrn sucks big time......enjoy your day all....peace

Morning bongers! Oh duck, I feel bad for you. Snow in April sucks. We had a pretty mild winter this year--a relief after last year (worst winter in 100 years).

Rosebud, I also have a ton of yard work to do. Fortunately, the weather has been cooperating. We have the front yard tilled up, raked out, fenced off and ready for seed. Hoping to seed tomorrow...depending on weather. We've already mowed the back yard weeds once. I planted 6 fruit trees and am working on a couple of raised garden beds. Last year at this time we still had snow on the ground. You're not a wuss just because you don't like to garden in inclement weather. I don't like to either and I know I'm no wuss.

Getting ready to harvest my CBD grow. I just haven't got the hang of these LEDs and my yield will be abysmal. But I have clones from everything for the summer grow and at least I will get a taste of everything. I took a taste of the Green Crack CBD and really liked it. I am also excited to try the Candida--20:1 AC/DC x Harlequin. I may get it tested.

Everybody have a great day and BIU as needed.

Good morning.

THG, you do like the cbd green crack. i have that in flower now. I am excited to have an "up" cbd. Sounds like you have been very busy up there. We are in rain for the next week, so it is good for the earth and I could clean up this house. I did what you did and ran somethings to see if they are "worthy" to go outside. I made a few kimbo kush seeds with the preflowers. I like that indica. You inspire me.

Duck, move up here. forget that place. lol sorry you have snow. i might jump if we had snow.

Good Morning bhc. I two am doing yard work. Beautiful Spring weather we are having right now in GA. :bongin:

Good afternoon :), I'm not doing yardwork, yessss! Haha. Happy tokes Folks.

back to nasty weather here,temps dropped 20 degrees in a few hours from the 70s to the 50s durring the day and back to the 30s at night.....who pissed mother nature off this week...time for afternoon buzz session....join me:vap_bong__emoticon:

crazy weather...wake and bake all,off for the next few days been super busy.....all the spring breakers got run off from this suck weather....hope better weather is around the corner......

It was cold here this morning, 34F.

It's warmed up now and next few days are 70s!

Happy afternoon tokes!

Spring is taking its sweet time. April? I am going to go spread worm castings now. Freezing fog Duck? that is nasty. i hope it leaves fast.

I heard on the radio that this has been the coldest Spring for us since 1996. Just seems like when we do get Spring temps, we also get the 35 to 45+mph winds. That just down rights sucks. I guess that just gives me more reasons to BIU :bong: Like I need one:laugh::laugh:

here in South Carolina March averaged like 15 degrees colder than Feb....got up in the 60s today....hope everyone is having a good day...peace

awesome day today back in the 70s....hope everyone survived friday the 13th.....time to BIU BHC:vap_bong__emoticon:

what is that black liquid Joe, or do i want to know. Shoot way to start the day. WOW. glad it is fixed.

Latest posts

Back