Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning bongers. It is a nippy sunshiny morning--43 degrees and windy. Getting time to turn on the heat.

Oh Rosebud, I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful crop! And chocolope sounds just sooo yummy. Unfortunately, my grow this year has done horribly. My neighbor's plants are also incredibly small...so maybe it isn't anything I did or didn't do, but the horrible horrible heat and accompanying really low humidity levels we had this summer. I think I am going to invest in shade cloth next year and hope it helps. We had over 6 weeks straight where the high was over 100 and the humidity in the lower teens. The days it didn't break 100, it came close--hot hot summer. And, like you, no rain all summer. I haven't started trimming yet, figure another week or two. It is not going to be much of a job this year compared to last year. Fortunately, I still have a pound or two left from last year, so I should have enough for my buddies and I. May end up doing a small winter grow.

Mrfist, I hope that things are getting back to normal. I can't imagine what it would be like to live in tornado or hurricane country--it must be unsettling. So glad that your home was spared the flooding--you can muck out a shop, a home not so much.

Duck, hope you are well.

Probably going to be a lazy day in front of the TV watching football. Hope you all enjoy your Sunday and remember to BIU s needed.

A new tool in my fight.

IMG_4143.JPG

Woa, Joe, that looks complicated and fun. Is that for oil?
We finished chocolope now on to northern lights 5 and Pennytine cbd. Our daughter will help. Rainy and cold out there. Harvest.

WTH?

I read the police log daily and can't believe some of the calls that people report. Here is a perfect example.

Suspicious vehicle/person
Caller advised car has been parked across the street for 15 minutes. No description.....
No issues found. Homeowner parked at end of driveway to not wake up sleeping children...

WTH?

what up BHC hope all is well with everyone,finally more or less back to normal around here for the time being.......hurricane Michael is going to come up this way after making landfall on the gulf coast of Florida......really wasnt needing the extra rain with all this past flooding.....peace

Last edited:
wow no activity on here in awhile...hope everyone is ok Happy Halloween every one......peace

what up BHC,Im sure every one is busy.....hope all is well......catching afternoon buzz

where are all my bongers at.....getting cold here in the south hope everyone had a good thanksgiving......time to BIU.....peace

Still here and BIU'in:)
Been sort of crazy here with the temp change and the holidays.

what up,suppose to get in the high 20s tonight here in Sc. winter has arrived for sure.....

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas BHC:)

Happy holidays Peeps! I hope you had a nice christmas. Duck, it is time to bong it up. You too mr fist.

thought this thread died....good to see some peeps back on here....hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the holidays.....peace to all

Soon as I get my new bong, I'll join too. Mine "had an accident" last Friday when I was breaking it down for a cleaning. RIP Sven. Does anybody else name their bong or am I just weird?

Latest posts

Back