Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thought of you this morning. HOW are you? Really, I want to know.

like the day before all this happened. but 2+ years older ;)
Next MRI is in a week or so (note to self: look up MRI date)
dabbing on some of the best concentrate my wonderful neighboring state of Michigan can supply my "gray market" medical state.

IMG_4519[1].JPG
InkedFCYQ6505_LI.jpg

what up peeps just got a new laptop trying to figure it out.....Im so old school....BIU BHC....peace

Howdy meetmrfist, biu:confused:

Medical just started and the sheriff has had a spike in their marijuana possession and paraphernalia arrests. All B S.

Got to love this weather. 56° one day, a couple of days later -9° and now in a a day it's suppose to get 40° again. .lol.
Good day to just BIU:confused:

Jeepers! It's so cold outside my phone turns off by its self...burrrr!

it was in the 60s all last week and dropped into the 20s at night here the last 2 days....good afternoon Rose hope all is good.....

what up BHC been busy haven't posted in awhile hope everyone is doing good,BIU and have a great weekend......peace

yay Duck, i am so glad spring is finally here. Planted my spinich and onions yesterday. Mr fist, how you doing???

New bong came in last week...been using a hi-top lid set up on soda can. Big difference in this shower head percolator bong is under statement....Soooo much smoother....flavor jumps out and just simply knocks your socks off...Best $33.94 I spent in a while. Just ordered Ms. Hollowpoint a pink one.They claim it helps reduce carcinogens in the smoke as well. Looks like it might be hard to clean but I have some ideals on how to get that done easily.

s-l300.jpg

Latest posts

Back