Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Doing great meetmrfist2, except for all the rain and flooding, does keep one busy though. I hope you're doing good this summertime season

what up peeps been awhile since I have posted,season is winding down here at the beach, been super busy....hope everyone is doing good time to BIU peace.....

waiting to see what this storm is going to do,they are allready canceling school this week and mandatory evacuations are supposed to start tomorrow....guess I need to stock up on milk and bread and make some milk samiches....time to BIU......peace

Those hurricanes sure seem to like you mmf2. Has any passed you without screwing something up?
Had a great Labor Day, nice weather, no flooding, almost didn't know how to act. Have a fantastic day everyone and biu as needed

We got spared just some winds and rain they're calling for a tropical storm coming this way next couple days hope it doesn't turn into a hurricane got to love living in South Carolina it's like this every year time to burn it up

Dang, where did our summer go? I almost put on a long sleeve shirt this morning. I think the outdoor girls will be showing some great color this fall.

Biu bongers:confused::confused::cool:

Reactions: TOA
We have been down in the sixties at night really nice weather for a change no humidity it will be Christmas before you know it hope everybody's doing good time to burn it up

Opps, a bit late but Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Rosebud

Looks like mr fist, duck and rose are the only ones keeping this thread alive LOL

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I love you all

Happy New Years BHC

celebrate-party-700x467.jpg

happy new year everyone,hope this upcoming year will be better than the last one for me it's been a struggle....time to BIU

Haven't been on here in a while I've been really busy I guess this thread is dead can't believe no one does bong hits in the morning anymore peace

Still doing bong hits MMF, just takes me longer ....lol...

BIU bonehogs :)

Latest posts

Back