Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Everything is good here, just busy living life.
Hardly any winter to speak of. Been extremely warm.
How's it been at your place, MMF?

50s and 60s during the day 40s at night loving this weather before the heat comes back....wish it would stay like this year round

Good morning, Bhc. Time to burn it up Hope everyone is having a great day so far. Peace

I will join you for a puff. Nice to see you Mr fist.
You too Duck. we have grey and the kind of day that makes you wish for spring. Flower catalogs help.

Pickle Rick anyone?
IMG_20200205_133147.jpg

Hey Rosie, long time. Hope all is good. Can't wait for the weather to get better here on the East Coast We had another. Storm blew through here the other day. 60 and 70 mile per hour winds fun fun fun time to burn it up peace

Good morning bong hitters Club I remember when this was a pretty good thread I guess no one does bong hits no more or I must have run everyone out of here....time to BIU...hope everyone is safe and healthy peace

Hey guys and girls, it's been a long time! I couldn't remember my old password or email addy I used to join so here I am with a brand new account. Nice to see lots of folks are still around. :) Has hick or the brothers grunt been around at all? I had a very bizarre dream about them a couple months ago. They were racing down a grassy hill on pieces of cardboard. Still get those wild dreams from my sz meds. Big shout out to Duck, Rosebud, orange, tc and HG. Prob missing a few of you, sorry about that.

Anyways, just a quick drive by to say hello. I hope each of you are staying well and keeping safe.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back