Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Count me in:D .First pic is my ol Graffix bong.I nicknamed her "The Coffin".Second pic is a pipe that was put together for me by the guy at our local "tobacco" shop.I walked around in there looking for about an hour for a tool I could use and was about to leave when the dude asked if I saw anything I liked.I told him because of my handicap I couldn't use anything there on display,so he proceded to modify the one I had my eye on:cool: .After about 20 minutes of trying things this is what we ended up with.Very smooth hits.Third pic is my "old dog".I've had this pipe for about 15 years and still use it most.The design allows for some insane resin build-up.So much that it sizzles when hot.This is a pipe that always has a buzz in it:hubba: ,even with nothing in the bowl.These are my tools I use along with various sizes of rolling machines.If BHC #455 isn't taken I would like that to be my #.

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0356.JPG

IMG_0363.JPG

IMG_0361.JPG

:welcome: oldsman To the BHC :) Nice utensils

I am not sure if that number is taken there is an incomplete list that can be found on the 2nd post of this thread. PM member Trillions of Atoms with your number request and be sure to click on group memberships on your User CP page.

Now load your :bong1: and hit it :bongin: :bolt::bong2:

Howdy BHC thought I would post a pic of the newest family member. Wife said the kids are getting too old to have guns around until my son is old enough for a gun safety class and understands the difference between real guns and toys. So I bought this...

Titus and Mocha-145.jpg

It's a rot duck. They are such good dogs. That was him at 6 weeks old, he is now 8 weeks and completely housed trained already, only took two accidents and butt whippings too get the idea. His name is Titus and has the bark to match it. I can't wait till he is full grown (his father was about 160 and his mom was about 120). He should give me plenty of time to get the gun out of the cabnit and unlocked if anyone ever thinks of getting the wrong idea.

Buddy with that dawg the gun will only be for putting someone out of their missery. Give him a treat from the BHC for us. Here's one for you:bong1:

Morning duck you got rain too, It never fails here they say 90* and it rains

Time to go pick the peppers and tomatoes
Enjoy one of these :bong1::bong1::bong1:

Where's my little bald buddy?

Good Morning BHC!

Beautiful pup Buddy:heart: . Sorry to hear bout the rain guys.

The clouds cleared off yesterday here, and we got tripple digits forcast for the weekend. I hope the wind dried out those buds that got wet in the garden.

Let's :bong1: it up and get this day started.

I agree.....where is that baldy 4u....kinda expected to see his weird little smilin' face here.....Halooooooo 4u, come home, we miss you.:ciao:

:cry: Ozzy no see his little bald buddy. Did he get lost, I know I sent up smoke train for him to follow back:bong::bong::bong::bong::bong::bong: I :fly: now maybe I see him from up here:p

Well the weatherman was wrong again..This passing shower has gone on all day:( Looks like no fishing for me:(

Wow BubbyLuv how much food is Titus gonna eat per week? 160lbs is huge.

tcbud after a late season rain here I usually go out to the garden and shake my plants myself to help with the drying. We don't want no mold in our buds.

1..2...3....BIU :bong2::bong2:

Not sure Duck. I know he just ate a 10 kilo bag of puppy food in three weeks time. I am sure he will be eating that in about a 2 week period coming soon. I may feed him home made food like my last rot. It is cheaper and healthier in the long run for em.

I'd watch out, my friend got a American Bulldog mix with a Rot puppy, and it likes weed:eek: or maybe it is just that skunk smell. I don't know but it is like catnip to a cat to him.

pcduck said:
tcbud after a late season rain here I usually go out to the garden and shake my plants myself to help with the drying. We don't want no mold in our buds.

1..2...3....BIU :bong2::bong2:

I was out there shakin' them every time the rain stopped;) . Shook some bad crickets off them too, this may be a new trend to cricket/grasshopper hunting.:D I had a big one get away yesterday,:shocked: a real big mean green grasshopper. Would rather be saying it was a big bass that got away tho. Sigh.

Time to 4 :bong: 5:bong: :bong: 6... and go mean green bug hunting.

hello bhc. i hope everythings ok sm , bl did you name the pooch after the tv show titus ( chris titus). did you get a lot of peppers and tomatoes ozzy? its to muggy outside to do anything so i think we can start with one of these :joint: passing down the line. guys i think (not sure) 4u works on sat same as me, maybe he will be around soon:cool: later friends. :)

Latest posts

Back