Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning Bongers.

I have company coming and have to have house beautiful and I made the mistake of smoking some Train wreck with a little Columbian Gold thrown in and now I am a gold wreck.:D :D :doh: So, will rosebud clean up the dump or will she take a nap? to be cont...;)

:bong: :bong: :bong: Back at the both of you. Im wasted. lol

:ciao: Hellooooooo BHC, *58 and supposed to reach 72 today, finaly some good weather :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sense I don't go to church I figured I'd drop in here and share a bowl with you folk.:bong2:
I made a killer score last night. For $40 I bought 6 large beanbag chairs from the 70's. All different colored, in excellent condition. I got baked this morning and sat on each one for comparrison, don't know what I was expecting to compare. :confused2:
They look cool, but rather impracticle. You don't really sit on them, just kind of flop down, then getting up is a whole new adventure, you just sorta' roll off and onto the floor in crawling position, crawl over to the couch and use it to get back up. But they look cool and only cost $40.....Now I need to get a Hookah pipe:banana:

So let's BIU BHC:bong: :bong:

Thanks for the laugh out loud Cubby! That was funny right there. I was wondering how you were gonna get up. How's your back after all your testing?

Excellent Cubby.....

If you pack them all together in a closet, maybe you can get them up high enough to stand up from? They always were ungraceful to exit from, even in the 70's when they were new and we were new too.

BHC #2

I found a way to get off them without having to crawl.....I put one on an oversized ottoman. It was actualy kinda comfortable:giggle:
I did'nt intend to use them as seating but.....I saw them and could'nt resist. I remember when I was a kid, everyone had at least one, and even as a kid they were'nt comfortable, but they still look cool.:D

For my Birthday, my daughter got me some Star Wars glasses THIS YEAR. She found them at a swap meet and knew I just had to have them. Was funny, when she was little we didnt have much money, so going to Burger King and getting a meal with a glass you could take home was special. I guess I made a big deal out of those glasses back then and she remembered. I think there are a few downstairs somewhere still.

Cubby, you must have lots of room, buying six of those chairs.

I just bought this bad boy and am keeping it clean till my first grow is harvested. That way I can experience the taste to it's fullest! Here is my grow journal. Stop on by and tell me what you think! http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56283

SSPX0218-400.jpg

I really like that 8 ball mate :aok: if you wanna join the club just ask

K pasa 4u2?!? :48: Just got back from the grocery store, good breakfast and now time for a good :bongin: Supposed to get to 91 here today, glad I have a POOL :hubba:

Latest posts

Back