Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: BHC Im home but just for a few :bong: and run get Daughter #2 from Drive class:doh:..Ill check in later as I have some questions on My "ice Bong"

temp today was 63f :yay:

happy smokeing everyone

Your in Jesuse just go to the first page of the BHC and look at the member list find a # noone has and it yours

:welcome: to the BHC :48:

cheers ozzy bruv;) /// ill have #28 then ya all ok //i hit 20 a day:hubba: every day

jesuse said:
cheers ozzy bruv;) /// ill have #28 then ya all ok //i hit 20 a day:hubba: every day

now your half way there...:p

still have to send Hick ya most Bug infested Hermie ya had:D

oh and place Your BHC# in signature...then we will vote:rofl:

Im have :bong::bong::bong:...Its Humpday...anyone heard from Duck? last I know he was gonna start growing again ..and aint heard from him since....Hope ya okay brother

:ciao: ozzy

:ciao: Mornin BHC...11:15 am, gonna be a hot & sticky day:eek: :holysheep: the 3 H's so:confused2: BIU and stay cool all.:bong1: :bong1: :bong1: :bolt:

:woohoo:

I got me some new girls! Lowriders? Never tried them?

Pass it around as celebration

:48:

owl iv growin out lowryder2,,,,, and was well pleased way the rsults of the product very nice strain,,,,, my advice 2 you is if you have big enough grow area start in monster pots for monster harvest.///peace[j]

:ciao: BHC :bong:

very nice out today..moved my OD Girls into the sun for some Bathing..now Im going to make lunch...Anyone hear from Duck? Im concerned

take care and be safe

good morn bhc, t storms last night and some more today. sorry 4u i havent talked to duck sense i came back i hope all is ok on that end. are you and uk still a couple or am i mixed up with someone else? have a great day everyone.

Hey 4u:ciao: still here but been extremely busy.

The weather is just getting nice:) and the flooding has subsided for a bit.

BIU BHC :bong:

Hey good you see you duck hope the flooding didn't get you to bad.

BIU BHCers and enjoy your weekend :bong::bong::bong1::bong1::ccc::ccc:

Hey Hick :48::48:

:yay: duck is back...hope you didnt get too flooded my friend

astrobud...so glad to see you back in the club house as well...UKGirl and I are no more...we still talked for a while after...but I aint heard from her in a while now..LAst I heard she is doing well...HAve a Great DAy my friend..

Gots me a New Girl...one that wont lie..cheat..or be hurtfull...her name is marijuana..:giggle:

good morn all, sunny today, 80. your right 4u thats the one girl thats always there for you. have a great day everyone.

two for tuesday
:bong::bong:

okay friends I have the "ice Bong" aboiut to finish..I will up some pics by weekend:aok:

Ah well... only just over 6 `n` a half hours to go to hump day... :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back