Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks 4u.

Just starting to harvest OD here, waiting to get the most out of them. We are having real nice weather here, sunny and in the the high 70's to lower 80's

Good morning all. Duck that sounds like perfect weather to harvest. Enjoy, don't work too hard.

Cheffy...where ya been man? You happy?

Congrats 4U! Must feel great to be done with that.

Hey Orange..hi SM...hugs all around.

thanks Rose...we still have to trim it allup today...it is hanging..Nice weather duck...

Time to :bong:

Morning BHC :ciao:

Another wonderful day here:) Bright sunshine, no rain and in the low 80's:woohoo:

TMT & BIU :bolt::bong:

:ciao: duck

nice weather again...sweeeeet...its raining here and weather ladie says it will for all next week as well...sure glad all my stuff is down and Hanging...I know...Lets have a wake and bake session...

:bong:

and pass :bong1: to next member

Morn Rosie! Yup im happy and fat.....just got through eatin! BIU!!

Yepper :hubba: 4u this weather is putting on a real nice finish to my OD:icon_smile:

BIU :bolt::bong:

Waitin on the hubby to get home from work...havin Chicken Noodle soup with dumplins...Home Made! BIU BHC!!!

$cotri$hro$e$ said:
Waitin on the hubby to get home from work...havin Chicken Noodle soup with dumplins...Home Made! BIU BHC!!!

FAST $$$$$ is a Lucky fella:D

:bong::bong:

:ciao: its Tuesday

High everyone. :)

Missin ozzy. Hope he's ok.

Craving pancakes.. With a side of bacon. Mmmm.

Guess I better get outta bed and go cook some brunch, lol.

Have great daze, all of u.

:D

No boiling bunnys while bonging.

I am hitting the satori and happy about it.

I am hungry.

:ciao: Rosebud and everyone else---feeding on homemade chx noodle soup, beefstew, and bubble hash for the past couple days---help yourself---it's nap time for me---:bong: :bong: ---2fer

Some Hashplant and grapefruity generic Kush, alternating with McClelland Raspberries in Cream pipe tobacco. A lot of cigarette smokers like the smell of my tobacco, but they find the smoke too strong when they smoke it.

Good to see ya Fast$$$$$

loading up some Pink Lemonade

2fir:bong::bong:

Hey everyone. I think its a full moon...must be...seen some arguing on the forums tonight, lol....who wants to join me for a smoke? :D

Doing good. Just been trimming and making bubble:)

Been hard setting up a break time lately. Been going back and forth from MI to GA lately and on the road.

Latest posts

Back