Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
A bit of a nap sounds good:D

:bong::bong:

I'm working to hard at :bong: to get a nap today taking the phone off the hook now so it will shut up.

My nap was just ruined by the phone ringing:hitchair:

feels good to be back in the BHC :woohoo: hope everyone is doing well :)

pcduck said:
My nap was just ruined by the phone ringing:hitchair:

Learn from me a phone off the hook is a silent thing:D

Good to see you Moses and fa$t here:bong1::bong1:

Morning BHC :ciao:

:bong::bong::bong:

SmokinMom said:
Pdude, the rainbow colored one is my fav out of everything I've ever seen on yours!

Mom.....that was my Ell Ess Dee drawing....I was doing some lines to show the neuromuscular doctor next week....wanted her to see the 'shaking' in my drawing hand...but I really hated the black and white version so I colored it in.....the wifey also liked it allot....thanks for the compliment

Some big dog in Eugene, Oregon ate a whole cheese wheel and the KNIFE...a big knife...looks like an uncomfortable 'dump' is on it's way

Here are a couple new drawings....and the Red Truck is a 1957 International Flat Bed that a buddy and I used in Southern California for moving and hauling.....our motto was 'Two Vets with a Truck/$15 per hr'....we made the mistake of moving a pile of dirt for this butthead, underbid the job and swore never ever again....but it was an adventure and we bought five acres near Nevada City....I had to leave but that's another story

Happy Wednesday to all the bongers.....Pdude

Number-one.jpg

Number-two.jpg

Number-three.jpg

Number-four.jpg

hey pdude, I learned to drive in an old like 49 or something, older than me, international truck. It was ugly blue. I learned while my dad was bucking hay. I wasn't real good with the "compound low" and dumped a hay stack, i was like 8 or so. Then when I was 16 i needed to go out and be cool, and I took that old beater down town. fun memory, thanks.

I love all the color and that your new guy is smiling.

We had 50 mile an hour winds here last night and now. Yuck. Look out it is chicken wing Wednesday at my favorite Thai place...Haven't been there in ever. BIU peeps.

Thanks P-Dude goot something to look at while eating shrooms this weekend:hubba: Need to take a walk thru my mind.

First truck I drove was a hey truck too '59 International . It was a sad day for me when I heard the words " Get on back your big enough to stack now."

Rosebud said:
Look out it is chicken wing Wednesday at my favorite Thai place...Haven't been there in ever. BIU peeps.

Mm mmmm mmmmmm. Eat a few for me. Drool drool..

They were awesome and the darling waitress is in love. Curry pork pinapple. yum. Wish you'll had been there. I had some for ya!

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Extremely Foggy here right now

:bong:

:ciao: BHC

State Trooper was shot and Killed here this am..MAn hunt still on and they shut down the Highway to work....Looks like a few more :bong:

Have a Dank Day

Sorry about the news 4u, gives ya a reason to stay inside.

my dog had her pups lastnight :).. Ill post some pics n a thread on the coffee table.

Latest posts

Back