Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I havent read them yet. Im thinking i should. Only part ive read was the contract in the first book.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

I am having a great day so far today:)

happy-happy-joy-joy

Mother is finally going home from the hospital :woohoo:
She is not strong enough to take her dog back yet, but the dog will be going back home soon.

Now if only I can get my house guest motivated to find a place to live.

BIU and BIU some more.:bong::bong:

:ciao: BHC

Its saturday and that meens Daughters Graduation party...and we also HAve another Hempfest Gathering tonight...

Duck..so glad to hear Moms going home....maybe that will motivate ya House geust..enjoy your day my friend

Smokemom.....yes that is her dress design...She took a coarse on it but is not what she got her schollerships for..(chemist engineer)(sp)...a few other girls had they dresses as well...but they had the traditional prom gown...ya know big and poofy?....anywho...She goes off to Collage in Aug...which meens I get a Free room...woot woot...Now what ya think I could do in there:D

okay..TMT..BIU

:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: BHC

She goes off to Collage in Aug...which meens I get a Free room...woot woot...Now what ya think I could do in there:D

okay..TMT..BIU

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

We received some well needed rain this morning, still could use more.

All in all looks like it is going to be a real nice day here:)

A nice day to BIU :D:bong::bong:

Glad you don't have to haul water today Ozzy.

My satori is getting ready, and so am I. Bong it up peeps.

Me too Rose the more rain we get the better my ladies and my back love it.

I rainy Monday sounds like a BIU all day session in the making:D

:ciao: duck
they say tomarrows first day of summer ....cool day today...but they say in the 70s tomarrow...

:ciao: 4U!
:ciao: Duck!

high of 90 today, and its crazy humid already. I hate our summers, but i love that its GROWING SEASON!

Hope everyone has a fantastic day, gotta go to work now :bolt:

I with you D7 our spring and summer are all confused. They sa 92 for a high today and IM that's to hot even for a desert

And i am in the desert and it is 57 or something ridiculous. Oh well it will be 110 in no time and I will complain about that too.

BIU peeps, it is the only thing to do!

Hi you Mrs ro$e$, Haven't seen you in ever, how are you guys doing? I hope well, nice to see you.

Latest posts

Back