Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
27* and snowing :banana:
2Dog, Chef, nice to see you back.
All right everybody, lets get these bongs bubbling,
on your mark,
get set,
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Duck, i hope your plant is alright. That does sound very strange. Sounds like you blew the head of them off...hm... i hope it is ok.

I set a plant outside that I thought might be male and it hit 22 degrees last night. Brr, I stuck it out cause I was too lazy or cheap to treat it for spider mites if it is a boy. Wonder what happend to the mites in 22 degrees.

I hope they froze those paitas....

:bong2: :bongin: :bong1: :bong: Morning all. I slept in this morning. I was at my sis's for the weekend and we never get enough sleep. It is 18 and a beautiful sunshiny day. The snow is starting to go away with these days in the 40s and 50s. I think I am getting spring fever and it is a bit early to be getting it here.

Hey 2dog and chef, great to see you! 2dog, it is a might fine thing you are doing taking in foster kids (the best I can muster is taking in foster dogs).

Duck--I hope that your Satori is okay. I'll be curious to see if the CO2 affected her. It sure would be nice to treat mites with CO2 instead of a strong pesticide. I took a Satori down that is quite small. I had her and 2 Master Kush left that suffered a whole lot of stress in Dec when I was sick. They almost didn't make it and it shows. The buds are small and not terribly dense. Fortunately, I have 2 more Satori in flower, 1 in veg and cuts in the cloner.

Hope you all have a great day.

The Hemp Goddess said:
:bong2: :bongin: :bong1: :bong: Morning all. I slept in this morning. I was at my sis's for the weekend and we never get enough sleep. It is 18 and a beautiful sunshiny day. The snow is starting to go away with these days in the 40s and 50s. I think I am getting spring fever and it is a bit early to be getting it here.

Hey 2dog and chef, great to see you! 2dog, it is a might fine thing you are doing taking in foster kids (the best I can muster is taking in foster dogs).

Duck--I hope that your Satori is okay. I'll be curious to see if the CO2 affected her. It sure would be nice to treat mites with CO2 instead of a strong pesticide. I took a Satori down that is quite small. I had her and 2 Master Kush left that suffered a whole lot of stress in Dec when I was sick. They almost didn't make it and it shows. The buds are small and not terribly dense. Fortunately, I have 2 more Satori in flower, 1 in veg and cuts in the cloner.

Thanks Goddess we enjoy having the kids so much! Too bad about your MK I love that strain.

Rosebud said:
Duck, i hope you slept in.

CHEFFY and 2DOG, my dreams have come true. When i saw you on here yesterday 2dog, my first thought is that is awesome now I wish the Chef would return and here you are!!! I have missed you two more then you will know.

WELCOME HOME..now it is time to BIU!!!! WOO HOO!

Hey Cubby, what doing? Hey Orange, drft, yyz, 4U, Mr Fist...it is a party, BIU!
Hey Rosie! Glad to be back...chatting anyway! Not in a good place to grow right now but sooon!

meetmrfist2 said:
what up 2dog and Chef long time,glad to see you are both still breathin.....BIU peeps:cool: hope all had a great weekend,back to the grind.....rippin one back as I type.....yep love that feeling:cool:
Yeah boy it's been a min! THnx!

cubby said:
:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
27* and snowing :banana:
2Dog, Chef, nice to see you back.
All right everybody, lets get these bongs bubbling,
on your mark,
get set,
:bong: :bong: :bong:

Bongs to ya Cubby!

The Hemp Goddess said:

Glad to see your still kikin Goddess!Hmmm now what bout that pink headed poo butt weasel snatch..........

:bong:

:watchplant:

:bong::bong:

:watchplant:

:bong::bong::bong:

:bolt::watchplant:

Kids are napping time for mommy to have a toke! :hubba:

What's up Hop? What're you guys smoking? Got some new stuff today Afghan Durban bud. Then bought some nice crumble hmmm.

Rose your bud picture of the month makes me want to move next door to you just to smell more smoke! :D

2dog and chef! Long time no see. How old are the kiddos 2?

We matched a record high temperature here in Dallas today. 87! Can someone tell Mom Nature that it's barely March? They did say not to get used to it as a cold front will be here in no time, booo.

Here I am, with 23 electrodes coming off my head. I so sexy.. :p Ha ha.

Spark them bongs peeps. :D

Electrodes? What gives?

My daughter is 5 and my son is 3. My fosters are 1 and just over a week old. Also boy and girl. It is busy and fun. How are your kids? Still keep your edibles wrapped up in your fridge?

Mom..whats up ?

2Dog...we sure have missed the chat...them is some youngins..those were fun days

Drft...let me know what Ya going with first..Ill be dropping beans every week for a few more weeks...Spring is on us..

Im gonna Rip on some Pink Mama right now...Hell Ill even top it off with Pink Mama Hash....See yall later

:bong:

Latest posts

Back