Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

We need pics SmokinMom:D

BIU :bong:

lets get this party started....mornin peeps,today is my youngest sons birthday,19 years....wow I cant believe the way time just flies....now if I can just figure out how to get his wings to work....BIU all and have a great day:cool:

Timber......Satori and YWT

Next up Lemon Diesel, Frozen Lava, White Fya

BIU before my fingers get to sticky

:bong:

Lots of stuff happening in the bhc!

Mr Fist, I hear they don't move out anymore. Congrats to you for getting a nice young man to 19.

Duck, enjoy your harvest if you can, it is a lot of work. Can't wait to hear what you think of the S.

2dog, i wished you live next door too! I could be a gramma with a bad influence.

Cheffy, bout time you got back here!

Cubby, how was the cabin? How is the weather?
Orange...good morning.
SM, i bet they are heavy to wear, all the wires. I hope it tells them what they need to know.
Hey drft, 4u!

morning all---don't forget to take an extra 2fer :bong: :bong: for those with out any stash :D

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
25* and snowing. Weatherman said we would get 3-5", we've got about a foot so far and it's still coming down. :banana: I'm glad I haven't taken down all my Christmas lights yet.
I'm gonna' put some of this fresh snow in my bong and head over to Ducks place.......mix a little Frozen Lava with some Lemon Diesel, make some Lemon Lava...MMM :hubba:
The rest of you folks have a good day and...BIU BHC:bong: :bong: :bong:

Rosebud said:
Lots of stuff happening in the bhc!

Mr Fist, I hear they don't move out anymore. Congrats to you for getting a nice young man to 19.

Duck, enjoy your harvest if you can, it is a lot of work. Can't wait to hear what you think of the S.

2dog, i wished you live next door too! I could be a gramma with a bad influence.

Cheffy, bout time you got back here!

Cubby, how was the cabin? How is the weather?
Orange...good morning.
SM, i bet they are heavy to wear, all the wires. I hope it tells them what they need to know.
Hey drft, 4u!
I emailed you my kids pics!

Good morning all. It is 21 and promises to be a great day--mid 40s and sunshine. All of you that are getting snowed on, snuggle in and stay warm!

2Dog said:
I emailed you my kids pics!

I emailed you back, they are beautiful children and they look at you with love. Wonderful, i am very happy for you...Really, you did it. You wanted it and you got it... I am proud to know ya, and your kids are really lucky too.

pcduck said:
Timber......Satori and YWT

Next up Lemon Diesel, Frozen Lava, White Fya

BIU before my fingers get to sticky

Hmmmmmm

All this emailing I feel left out:cry:....

meetmrfist...congrats on the Adult child...I too have one..as for the Wings its like the Eagle and her young.....ever hear the story?

Ok, 4u, I just emailed you @4u2smoke.growerdeluxe.com and it came back...shoot. Had pictures and everything...;)

Smoking some pink momma and thinking about my buddies.

Rosebud said:
Ok, 4u, I just emailed you @4u2smoke.growerdeluxe.com and it came back...shoot. Had pictures and everything...;)

Smoking some pink momma and thinking about my buddies.

I did nt get that email from you I wonder what's up I checked my junk mail no have gotten form you before...is that pink momma too good for computer usage lol? Let me try his email and see if it works.

2Dog said:
I did nt get that email from you I wonder what's up I checked my junk mail no have gotten form you before...is that pink momma too good for computer usage lol? Let me try his email and see if it works.

Huh email from rose was on my iPhone just not my iPad. I tried 4u with the . And with @ neither worked.

How do I get on this email list? :p

I'm having an EEG to measure my brain waves. It will show if I'm having a new kind of seizure and/or if my medicine is controlling it. I've had a few odd moments in recent weeks and he was concerned. I hate this damn thing and want it OFF! Thurs can't come soon enough. With 23 electrodes on my head I can't shower or bathe, I have to log just about everything I do, and I have 2 cameras constantly watching me unless I'm out of the kitchen or bedroom. :(

Enough of that. BIU!!!!!!!!

SmokinMom said:
How do I get on this email list? :p

I'm having an EEG to measure my brain waves. It will show if I'm having a new kind of seizure and/or if my medicine is controlling it. I've had a few odd moments in recent weeks and he was concerned. I hate this damn thing and want it OFF! Thurs can't come soon enough. With 23 electrodes on my head I can't shower or bathe, I have to log just about everything I do, and I have 2 cameras constantly watching me unless I'm out of the kitchen or bedroom. :(

Enough of that. BIU!!!!!!!!

That stinks I will be emailing you some cute littles pics to cheer you up!:D

SmokinMom said:
2dog and chef! Long time no see. How old are the kiddos 2?

We matched a record high temperature here in Dallas today. 87! Can someone tell Mom Nature that it's barely March? They did say not to get used to it as a cold front will be here in no time, booo.

Here I am, with 23 electrodes coming off my head. I so sexy.. :p Ha ha.

Spark them bongs peeps. :D
Wussup girl!:D

Latest posts

Back