Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Wutup peeps! Hittin the ol hand held with some kush! Yesterday was a bad one with the mouth pain but with a little vicodin and a whooooole lotta kush i made it through! Rosie glad to be back! Not growin at the moment but hell i can still chat wit my peeps! It's ......3:52 am.....it's 47 degrees, brrrrrr......thats damn chilly to a texan!........and i'm getting stooooooooooooooned! Who's in! Ok here we go........morn, Smoke,Rosie,2dogs,Goddess,hopper,Trill.Duck,Cubby,orange,Kingkuhanna,Irish,Hammy,and anyone i missed.....oh yeah and to the ol pink headed one.....BIU MY PEEPS!!!!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU
:bong:

:vap-Bong_smoker: Good morning Duck, how is the satori harvest? How are you?

It is raining here this morning. My lights didn't come on, the timer messed up...Maybe i hit a button by mistake. OH well.

Howard is driving us nuts...he runs a hundred miles an hour and then slides into furnture cast first. It is crazy in this house sometimes...remind me I don't need anymore animals. thanks. More coffee and BIU peeps.

My best to all ya all.:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

.morn CHEF, Smoke,Rosie,2dogs,Goddess,hopper,Trill.Duck,Cubby, orange,Kingkuhanna,Irish,Hammy,and anyone i missed.....oh yeah and to the ol pink headed one.....BIU MY PEEPS!!!!

:yeahthat:

:48:

The Satori went good, along with the YWT...Rose

I am now doing a Lemon diesel:D

Good morning WH, that was pretty impressive when Chef named everyone.

Duck, i am liking the spider mite sustemic I used. It is from rosemary oil. I hope the beneficials like it alright. You just have to use it from the beginning of every grow in veg, you water with it for 3-4 waterings. I think the mites took off.

Yeah,,Chefs tha bomb. Me..Im too high to remember all those names.:D

Good morning to all of you! :D weedhopper, rose, 2dog, chef, os, duck, 4u, toa, cubby, drift, 7, yyz, fist, and whoever I may be forgetting. It's hump day. :D

2/3 done with this stupid eeg. Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough.

Join me, I've got some bubble loaded just for you..

:ciao: Good Morning BHC, (I named everyone as well....."BHC" :D )
20* and overcast.
Rose can that mite systemic be used as a preventative as well as a response? I've never had mites, and would prefer to head them off rather than fight them after they've gotten a foot hold.
It's nice to see people returning to the BHC. Now we're just waiting on Ozzy.
Time for Mom's bubble.........:bong: :bong: :bong:...MMMM tasty

Yes Cubby, that is what they say. It takes 20 days or so to leave the plant. I used it on a nurse Larry that has about 4 weeks to go. I didn't see mites on her. I did seedlings, and clones, and veg.. I see no mites after the second watering.

Check it out and tell me what you think. hbhc://sierranaturalscience.com/

Morning everyone! Lol the easy way... Cleaning, sw's, grocery shopping what a day. Supposed to rain it's been pretty warm and sunny. I dreamt I was watering some mj plants yesterday and when I was smoking my pipe broke...so bizarre. I knew this site would bring back happy grow memories.

What happened to the Canadian who grew in his shed without his wife knowing ? He still around? Hick isn't on much I guess it makes sense its not growing season yet.

Morning all :)

Packed the bubbler with some of the worst smoke ever.. bleh!!!

I can not wait to grow my own and insure a decent taste / smoke as best as I can!

SmokinMom....I want pictures!:D

Rose....I do not use any preventives, yet. What is this stuff called that you use?

BIU

Some

Green

the

page

Lemon Diesel

Lemon Diesel 001.jpg

Lemon Diesel 002.jpg

hi bhc :ciao: ....everyone take double :bong: :bong: so maybe i can get a contact high through the computer. im all out atm!!!!!

ShOrTbUs said:
hi bhc :ciao: ....everyone take double :bong: :bong: so maybe i can get a contact high through the computer. im all out atm!!!!!

That sucks...I'm sorry. Duck has some to spare....;)

pcduck said:
Some

Green

the

page

Lemon Diesel

I'm on my way over with three ducklings in tow...

Latest posts

Back