Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks Rose..:)

The satori looks the same :)

Just wish I would have caught the mites sooner. Oh well they did survive and I have not seen a mite in 6 days :)

what up BHC...too cold and windy for me,just gonna chill indoors with some rips and tend to the ladies:cool: lookin good Duck, a little snap crackle pop wont hurt nothin....hang in there SmokinMom,it will all be behind you before you know it... Rosie wait till he is all better with no cast,thats when he will make u crazy....BIU peeps:cool:

Rosebud said:
Good morning WH, that was pretty impressive when Chef named everyone..
Thnx rosie......i really good at rememb tuff.......cofee, rice, milk, pepper,........

WeedHopper said:
Yeah,,Chefs tha bomb. Me..Im too high to remember all those names.:D
Yeeah im the........oh.....am i upwind again....terribly sorry!:eek:

Smoking mom your kids are beautiful as for the picture of your hotty husband all I can say is keep your eye on that one lmao... ;)

I will send you a hottie pic of my man ;D

Left ohio last nite, w.va,kentuky,tenn. Rain then snow and ice. Made it to arkansas,now sleep. CHEFFY I will be in your neighborhood just after lunch. Need a serious bong sess.

FA$TCA$H said:
Left ohio last nite, w.va,kentuky,tenn. Rain then snow and ice. Made it to arkansas,now sleep. CHEFFY I will be in your neighborhood just after lunch. Need a serious bong sess.
Um wheeen! Cmon by!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU

:bong:

Greetings, programs! BIU:bong1::bong1:

Sup Duck :ciao:

Seltzer, Face Off and Purple Kush: the three great pleasures in life!

:vap-Bong_smoker: Good morning BHC...
39* degrees and sunny. I see green things slowly poking their heads out of the ground out there..bulbs and such. Roses are showing signs of life which means it is almost pruning time.

I think I will:vap-Bong_smoker: and think about all the work that needs to be done.

In fact, I think i will just :vap-Bong_smoker: all day. Join me?

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
6* and sunny here today.
Sooooooo, what's going on with you???

:bong: :bong: :bong:

:ciao: BHC

Havent been on lately. Internet is shut off :doh: We are switching providers.
Ive also been busy getting everything together for this years grow. Currently building a TLO mix.

Good morning all. After a miserable day yesterday--cloudy, thunderstorms, hail, rain--we have a nice sunny sky today. It is 22, but supposed to get up to the mid 40s. I still have too much snow to get outside and work, but it is going away fast. I think we are about a month ahead of normal. So, I will probably :bongin: with Rosebud and y'all.

58 and not a cloud in the sky, expected to be about 68 by afternoon. Be jealous. :p :rolleyes: :D

Guess what? I got the freakin wires off! :woohoo: :woohoo:

I'm gonna go shower and get this glue out. No more bad hats and shades when I gotta leave the house, lol.

:tokie: Hit this. :icon_smile:

still waiting on those pics SM:)

:48:

The inside of the box I had on me at all times.

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back