Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning my Friends from the Sunny State of Texas.

Fresh out of my six hour CPR recert. Smoking time! My mom was all over my house today ugggg...I don't even care if she finds something just don't throw it away damn it...:rolleyes:

Cooler here today and I am thankful I am not looking forward to hot weather....

Did she throw it away 2dog? I hope not. Is she in love with your little ones?

I am having kinda a bad day and am going to BIU now. I shall join any of you in progress.

Hope get better Rose:)

and I will join ya for a :bong1: :48: :bong:

Rosebud said:
Did she throw it away 2dog? I hope not. Is she in love with your little ones?

I am having kinda a bad day and am going to BIU now. I shall join any of you in progress.

She threw my bag and pipe away about five years ago in my own home! I was livid. No kids I pay my own bills and have chronic conditions. She knew I smoked way before the bag find. Course I looked in the trash and never found it. One of many fun times with my parents.... I still try to get everything put away but....let her pretend I don't smoke..

My parents love my kids but its been rough. A lot of fosters have attachment issues. My son is so attached to me it was very hard to leave him anywhere for the first year and half. He thought that i was leaving him because he'd been moved so many times. Can you believe someone could give up my little brad Pitt ? He is getting better about being left. I still haven't spent a night apart from him. :D

anymore it just amazes me what people are capable of doing:(

Ducky I have seen some stuff that hurts...it's so sad. People torture these poor kids. If a man put his wife in the hospital we would say cut ties move on. When parents do it to kids we push to reunify at al out all costs.

That is what I do not understand.

How can people do this to their own children.

The older I get, it seems, like mankind just keeps getting more sinister and mean to each other. But why?

2Dog, your kids are so lucky to have you and your foster kids. I have known a couple of really lousy foster care mom's too. It is not a good system. We are a throw away society I guess.

Duck, thanks for always joining me in BIU! I appreciate it.

pcduck said:
That is what I do not understand.

How can people do this to their own children.

The older I get, it seems, like mankind just keeps getting more sinister and mean to each other. But why?

Cause God will Forgive Them,,,right???????:rolleyes:
My question is,,,how can Mans GOD,, set back and WATCH this crap and not do nothing???And please dont use that freaken Lame *** answer That Its GODS WILL.

Our "foster" daughter that has been in and out of our home since she was two years old, comes from a terrible home and now she is making a lousy home for her daughter.. It keeps going. Sorry this is depressing.

WeedHopper said:
Cause God will Forgive Them,,,right???????:rolleyes:
My question is,,,how can Mans GOD,, set back and WATCH this crap and not do nothing???And please dont use that freaken Lame *** answer That Its GODS WILL.
No brother ya gotta think balance...ya know yin yang, where theres good there has to be evil and so on.......It just really sucks when it happenes to one of our own!

BIU Rosie! It'll get better.......and if it dont......deal with it the texas way....shoot it!

Rosebud said:
Our "foster" daughter that has been in and out of our home since she was two years old, comes from a terrible home and now she is making a lousy home for her daughter.. It keeps going. Sorry this is depressing.

Its just Life Rose. I wish everybody understood how delicate Life is. If your born in the wrong Place and the Wrong Time,,or to the Wrong PPL,or to the right PPL ,,but in the wrong Place,,,Such as Children born into places like Iraq or Iran,,LIFE can be totaly different.:eek:

WE are all lucky to have been Born in America,,,and not Iraq or somewhere where PPL still live in the Dark Ages. Course,,I swear alot of Americans should have been born thier,,cause they think like they have never Evolved from the Earth being FLAT.

the chef said:
BIU Rosie! It'll get better.......and if it dont......deal with it the texas way....shoot it!

You know Cheffy, that is why we need you here,,,i wouldn't have thought of that... shoot the sob. Thanks.

1:00 in the morn! Smoking a bowl to my insomnia! Insomnia is lifes way of saying................Don't miss this!

Latest posts

Back