Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good morning BHC :ciao:

BIU
:bong:

good morning Duck and every single person on here..

Nice to see Orange's botm up there, congratulations Orange.

It is a new day and I am glad. I just got up to play with Howie:rolleyes:

Hope everyone is doing well.

Morning Rose:)

Congrats Orange:woohoo:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
19* and sunny.
Congrats Orange.......It would seem all the best growers are members of the BHC.....could there be a connection?....;)
As Lawrence Welk would say.....anna one.......anna two.....anna :bong: :bong: :bong:

morning all,wake and bake,congrats Orange,nice:cool: friday fun,got a couple shows this weekend,gettin ready to rock,restringing the strat and packin the bowl as I type......Im loving this pine apple xpress,really dank tasting after cured:cool: dang Im stoned.........

Frozen Lava is stinky

:48:

Morning peeps! Drs apt for baby girl soon I hope she has gained weight! She's so tiny. Wish I had that problem. Lol. Busy busy busy. Raining here! We need it. Have a great day friends be safe!:D

'ello 'ello me fellow bongers. Top o the mornin' to ya's.

Someone :bong2: it up for me whilst I can't...

and tell me what you guys are smokin on...

well, 7g, you may be shocked.:eek: but, i am vaping some satori and having my 3rd latte. :eek: It is a beautiful albeit cold sunny day here and I have roses to prune and seedlings to get into bags and transplants that need to go into bigger bags..and i am drinking coffee like i got nothing to do.

yumm, I'd love to try some satori, my Jack47 imo takes too long to bloom for my liking.

What's the flowering time on the Satori, Rose?

63 days from clone and 70 from seed or there abouts. I don't let it get amber, or try not too. I have a need for speed I guess.

How you doing w/out smoking?7g

Well, I mostly work on a computer for a living and get paid for 8 hours so for 8hours I follow the no smoking rule. I'm not actually "out" out of smoke, so to speak.

But right now I got a lil bit of JAck47 and some type of frosty Widow/Kush hybrid bud I picked up which isn't too buzzy but VERY effective pain management, I'm actually quite impressed with it. Had another run in with gout and this actually eased some of the pain. :)

Narcotics only exacerbate gout pain, so....

I hear that is nasty stuff...so you need to get your inflammation down right and uric acid, is that it? Does diet help? I am glad your widow kush is helping.

oh gout is horrible. Instead of waiting like an idiot like I usually do, I called my Nephrologist right away (I only have one kidney that's working around 35% capacity, thus contributing to gout) and had him call me in some prednisone quick like.

Yeah, it's really really hard for me , diet wise. I have to eat things very low in protein. High protein foods cause a purin upsurge, and those purins contain crystallized bits as well which get caught in joints and inflamme.

So sometimes, yes, I screw up and eat something high in purins too late at night or something and get it. Allopurinol is a preventative medicine, which I tried taking, but it seemed to increase my gout outbreaks by alot and made them more severe and last longer.

So I'm very much trying to change my ways as far as food but it's really hard when high protein foods are readily available...

huh 4U? I am a little stoned, could you type slower. Good to see you by the way.

:bong: Alright peeps it's fri and let the smoking begin!:bong: :bong: :bong:

7greeneyes said:
oh gout is horrible. Instead of waiting like an idiot like I usually do, I called my Nephrologist right away (I only have one kidney that's working around 35% capacity, thus contributing to gout) and had him call me in some prednisone quick like.

Yeah, it's really really hard for me , diet wise. I have to eat things very low in protein. High protein foods cause a purin upsurge, and those purins contain crystallized bits as well which get caught in joints and inflamme.

So sometimes, yes, I screw up and eat something high in purins too late at night or something and get it. Allopurinol is a preventative medicine, which I tried taking, but it seemed to increase my gout outbreaks by alot and made them more severe and last longer.

So I'm very much trying to change my ways as far as food but it's really hard when high protein foods are readily available...

Do you drink much? I knew a guy that partied very hard and had gout. The alcohol is hard on it. Bet pot is awesome for it though!

Latest posts

Back