Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm working on it shorty! Whoot whoot wax time! Kids are passed out like drunks a long day!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

BIU

:bong:

Good morning Duck. How are you this morning?
I made dirt yesterday. It was fun but can only find soybean meal place on line. It might be ready this summer.

I am vaping some pink momma this middle of the night. I am going to play with plants today.

I need to get howie into puppy school soon. He doesn't understand "no bark".

Biu all ya all, that is the rules of bhc, must get bonged.

Morning Rose:ciao:

What are you looking for?

Well, i am not looking for anything I don't think. I found the soybean meal if that is what you mean.

Good job Duck. me too. At 5 am. I think that makes me a habitual user of marijuana.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
36* and drizzly, the snow and ice is melting away.
Rose, what soil recipe are you using? Finding some of the soil ingredients can be a chore. I still have 2 55 gallon barrels of in my basement, just say the word and I'll ship it too ya'...UPS...:eek: imagine what that would cost :eek:
Weedhopper, good morning you pothead...:D

let's :bong: :bong: :bong:

Thank you Rose:heart: and THG:heart: for the recommendation:aok:

Just trying out the Satori after a 3 day dry, before curing.It is there:stoned:

where is cubby walkink today---you still on the appalachian trail---must be nice to walk anywhere you want while still cold and snowy outside

hey all you soil growers---found a website "kelp for less"---they provide affordable organic and dry amendments for your own mixing---good stuff

morning mrs. rb, wh, mr duck, mrs. 2dog, thg, sm et. al.

windy wet and cold here now---good time to weed the raised beds when the weather warms tomorrow

everybody have a bongin day :bong: :bong: :bong: and one for those without :D

orangesunshine said:
where is cubby walkink today---you still on the appalachian trail---must be nice to walk anywhere you want while still cold and snowy outside

hey all you soil growers---found a website "kelp for less"---they provide affordable organic and dry amendments for your own mixing---good stuff

morning mrs. rb, wh, mr duck, mrs. 2dog, thg, sm et. al.

windy wet and cold here now---good time to weed the raised beds when the weather warms tomorrow

everybody have a bongin day :bong: :bong: :bong: and one for those without :D

Morning Orange congrats on the win a stunner!:icon_smile:

Cubby, I use the one that Nouvelle chef and an ag teacher came up with.

I got the rice hulls last year and still had plenty of those left. I was very happy with the soil. I never could find a couple of things but it worked great. Never had to fertilize. I used my homemade compost in it as well.

compost is good:)..... :bongin: what ya grow, better:bong2:

if ya are walking cubby, walk on by, we are having a wonderful day here.

good mid afternoon bhc :bong:!

50 and sunny today, rain and temp drop predicted for later in the day. guess i'll have to enjoy it while it lasts.

kids are leaving for a birthday party in a few hours and will be with the grandparents till sunday night. gonna be :bong: alot this weekend.

what up peeps,great time last night,got some more gigs for upcoming season:cool: time to pack it back and BIU.....:cool: trying some blueberry gum from latest harvest,not a good daytime smoke,think I am gonna lay back down.....

:ciao: meetfist...

Sounds like a great time...and its allways great when ya book more gigs..:aok:
lets all try this BHO I had made useing buds from last summer outdoor gooey mom ...3/4lb...got 64grams..and very tastey

:bong:

008.JPG

Rosebud said:
63 days from clone and 70 from seed or there abouts. I don't let it get amber, or try not too. I have a need for speed I guess.

How you doing w/out smoking?7g

this threw me for a loop...

63 days from clone ...and only 70 from seed?...:eek:

Its nice and sunny here..going to do some yard work...but first lets get back to the BHO:bolt::bong:

Oh I see 4U, I wasn't clear.From starting to flower the seeded ones go a week longer. Does that make any sense?
Enjoy the sun!

Latest posts

Back