Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
oh thanks...the sun is calling me out...but this :bong1: is WAY more persuasive :D

:bong:

My foster baby is so dang sweet my pulse slows everytime I hold her. I nuzzle her face wi mine and she turns towards me. The sweetest thing. She has such soft hair....hmmmm baby lovin.:)

I need to let her sleep time to smoke some herbage and wax....:hubba:

Your foster baby is lucky to have you to snuggle with.
I will join you 2dog.

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

I hope everyone moved their clock ahead a hour.

BIU

Good morning all....

Listening to some sly and the family stone trying to get this tired girl going. I think that and some coffee might work.

Enjoy your sunday. BIU, it is important.

YWT :bong1::icon_smile:

Image89.jpg

Image88.jpg

Image87.jpg

Image86.jpg

Good morning. Or rather afternoon. :)

Cool pics ducky!

Hi duck, orange, rose, cub, fist, 4u, WH, thg, TOA, YYZ, 7, drift, 2dog, chef, heal, and anyone I might b forgetting...

Have great daze.

checking in

Nice micros Duck...

orange...you find those clones?

I'm wiped out busy day helping a friend move and set up...not enough time! Feels good though and was fun, I hate packing but love setting up in a new place. Time to burn....

:ciao: 2Dog

I hate moving..I think If I have to move again..I will just leave everything ...I think it would be easier:D...Loading up some Pineapple express...Help yourself

I wish....I'd run on over....I'd bring drinks and munches lol..had some awesome watermelon today...so sweet. Perfect when hungry and having dry mouth..perfect.

Latest posts

Back