Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
OK, meatball enthusiasts, do you add the shake to the meatballs? To the sauce? Both? As in a typical marinara sauce. Had I a leaner grind of beef I would try adding it to both, but today I shall be baking it in the sauce.

I don't add shake directly to the food, I usually make butter or oil and then cook with it... But as long as its cooked long ( but not to long )enough it should be fine either way? ? :D

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Windy and 32* here.

BIU

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
`12* and sunny.
For some reason my spam detector is going off like crazy every time it gets near kemberslayer, hmmmmm, I wonder why?

BIU BHC :bong: :bong: :bong:

Good morning All, except Kember who is messing with us..

Our big dog is having some big huge lumps taken off of him today. He has never had a surgery before..he is ten, i am trying not to worry. The vet says he will be fine. He better be.

I have a lunch date today with a girlfriend...you know what...thai chicken wings. I may turn into a thai chicken wing.

I hope everyone is feeling good and bonging it up appropriately.

I love the BHC!

Rosebud said:
Good morning All, except Kember who is messing with us..

Our big dog is having some big huge lumps taken off of him today. He has never had a surgery before..he is ten, i am trying not to worry. The vet says he will be fine. He better be.

I have a lunch date today with a girlfriend...you know what...thai chicken wings. I may turn into a thai chicken wing.

I hope everyone is feeling good and bonging it up appropriately.

I love the BHC!

Dog will be fine my lucky had that surgery a few weeks ago and teeth removed hes 16

Wow, thanks 2dog. He is a big boy, 80 pounds.I am glad you have a sixteen year old dog. Is he the pit?

morning all,Rose I am glad I dont have your vet bill for this last month.....hope everyone has a great day,starting to look like spring around here,65 today and sunny.....time to BIU:cool: Duck any luck with the jeep,wish I could help u more.....:cool:

To cold and windy to work on it mmf2:(

But thanks for the help. I am going to check over what you told me once this weather breaks:)

Rose what are they doing to ya? Taking turns going to the vet? My black lab that that surgery 4 years ago, could not even tell he had surgery.

I see THG been busy here this morning. Is there a full moon or something coming up?

BIU :bong:

It is Wed the 13th, that must bring out the crazies. This dog has never been sick so it is time we pay up..but yes, it has been an expensive couple of months.:eek:

It is looking like spring here too, windy and rainy, but i just saw some hosta and other bulbs peeking out... yay.

BIU PEEPS.

So sorry for your two feet of snow... I lived in Alaska, i feel your pain. I promise, spring is coming Greasy Genes.

morning BHC, 34 and sunny here, shaping up to be a cold, but sunny day.

finally, after a lot of procrastination i got some pics from the main flower room.

BIU :bong:

critical HOG - 40 days since flip

109_3160.jpg

109_3161.jpg

109_3168.jpg

nice shortbus---morning bongers---50 something and foggy here---sun should burn it off and break on through a bit later---got to mow the lawn, and prep the raised beds for veggies that iv'e been putting off while goofing off golfing most of the week---today may just be the day---or---maybe not---1st thing is 1st :bong: :bong: :D

Latest posts

Back