Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey y'all!!

Hope yer all doing well and smoking well!!

:D

Beautiful day here warm n sunny!! Great day to hit the lake!

Bong it up!!!! :bong:

4 days back in texas, but only 18 hours at home. i'm now in Illinois, the part with crumby weather...

Yeah Rose exciting night for me. Made me stay up till about 1:45am watching:laugh:

Need to put some green on the page in honor of St. Patty's Day.

I know it is not much but it is green:D

BIU

:bong:

GrapeCrack week 2.jpg

cute little babies Duck...

Rose...Golden White Grapefruite is a Strain by SnowHigh Seeds..just one of the Bays testing strains...so cool to get free genetics and all I have to do is doccument:D

:ciao: Duck...

you do know ya have a empty cup...well half filled with soil:rofl:

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Yeah I know 4u, just have not taken it out yet. Left it in for testing pic.

BIU

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,
28* and snowing, we 3-4" so far and it's still falling....steadily.
4U, the Golden White Grapefruit sounds good, will you be growing it inside, outside or both?
Rosebud is that apricot tree of fruit bearing age? It would be nice to go out in your own yard and pick them fresh from the tree...MMM. What kind of roses do you have in your yard? I have 3 white flora bunda that have past their prime, they're around 12-14 years old. This spring I'll be replacing them, so I'll be bending your ear on recommendations.;)
So I don't have any grapefruit, or apricot trees, or springlike weather.......but what I do have is a plane ticket to Seattle :dancing: . I've set aside time this year for Hempfest. I heard there were a few weed enthusiasts in the Evergreen State and wanted to see for myself. :D

it's time...:bong: :bong: :bong:

CUBBY, we have always had an apricot tree in our yard, forever. My dad used to come down and prune it till we learned how. Due to all the shade from the spruces it got less well over the years, and mr rb took it down. I was ticked that he didn't let it go another year. Then the spruce went down..now we have sun. Picked this up at costco and I am happy. I make jam and we eat them all, and the neighbors eat them..apricot cobbler..you know. It takes a postive person to plant a baby tree at our age. ha...but we will have a couple of cots in a couple of years, then look out. I am even doing some low stress training on it. In five years, i will make ya a pie.

Cubby, do you know what your white florabundas are? I like florabundas..they are less work and more flowers.

I just ordered some more for the first time in ten years. Tell me what your looking for and I will give you my opinions. What zone are you guys in, 1 or 2??

Good morning Bonger friends of mine.

Duck, was that the old beneficials, or did you try some more?

Not sure Rose:confused:

The entertainment;) came from the veg tent.

Duck,
You could have videotaped that entertainment and sold the dvd.. to really strange stoners, i can hear the cheering now. funny stuff.

FA$TCA$H said:
4 days back in texas, but only 18 hours at home. i'm now in Illinois, the part with crumby weather...

On the road again...

Morning everyone! Sunny and warm here..

what up peeps,70 degrees and partly cloudy....put my 10wk auto hybrid out on the back porch for a couple hours,got paranoid and brought it back inside,all better now.....time to BIU:cool:

I vote to remove daylight savings time. Still not recovered fully..
gone through twice as much herb since the switch too.. chaps my ***.
was the bong hit supposed to be before or after the amen?
:bong2: amen :bong2:
that'll do.

Latest posts

Back