Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
4u, if they are that shady they are probably thanking you, if they had insurance.

But dude how can you help your family if you would have got caught?
I understand the monetary lost(I deal with rent runners) but it sure is not worth being taken away from your family and into the gray bar hotel.

Just wishing the best for ya and don't want to hear about 4u spending the night in the pokey.

Nope Orange never have

Daym 4u! I know what it's like to be in your shoes and its not fun. Don't feel bad, that's what they get for thinking they can f ya over. Maybe they will double think screwing others out of money down the road...

:bong:

SmokinMom said:
I thought the same about the exhale fog. After about the 2nd or 3rd day of using it, I got the fog, lol. Be sure you pack it well and with nice ground up weed. That charger sure is cheap, itsn't it? As long as it charges then I'm good.

Lots of unused lighters here too. However, I'm running thru my stash so fast using said vape that I need to work on the hash now and conserve. :p

On that note, hash pipe here I come. :D

Mom, these little Pax' are gonna sell like crazy, it seems everyone who tries them likes them. fishing season will be so nice.
Thanks for the heads up on this, you're a gem.

orangesunshine said:
anybody try using the e-cigarette to smoke bho

Say...I was looking at some other day...how would ya pack the filter thangy ?..and the one I seen plugged into car charger thang...Ive seen folks puffin those vap things in Bar..Hmm..maybe I should look into this more...Tell us what ya know bro?

thanks everyone for the support..

Duck..yeah Thinking of family is maybe why it was well lade out...I only planned 15 minutes..middle afternoon after crews left...Banging and is the norm around there at that time...oh...And I was praying to my higher power..:bong:..its done and gone..moving on:bolt:

orangesunshine said:
anybody try using the e-cigarette to smoke bho

try this:hubba:

034.JPG

032.JPG

030.JPG

Orange,
That Purple Empress is one sweet looking tit.
And High all
Tomba

4u2sm0ke said:
Say...I was looking at some other day...how would ya pack the filter thangy ?..and the one I seen plugged into car charger thang...Ive seen folks puffin those vap things in Bar..Hmm..maybe I should look into this more...Tell us what ya

i know nothing about them---but i hit off one at a bar one night a few months back---was trippy---really didn't know i was getting a hit or not

Hey guys!

10/10 with germination. All is good and green. Waiting for a few packages to arrive in the mail. I ordered from kelp4less, Feather Meal and Ground Oyster Flour as well as some new t5's from home depot. Should arrive by monday or tuesday.

Now i need to find time to mix TLO supersoil! All 16 Cubic Feet of it. :cool2:

way to go drft---have you ordered from them before---lets hear how your experience with them went

4u - dont feel bad. some guy screwed me out of 2k worth of work. i was building websites for him. so after a month of trying to contact this guy. i took matters into my own hands. i made a complaint with the bbb. then plastered the link to my complaint all over his company's website.

cubby - i went to my local headshop after work today to pick up a new grinder. i was there all but 30 mins. i witnessed 2 people come in and buy a pax. people seem to love them.

drift - did you alter the rev's recipe at all? if so, can you give me the run down your ss, spikes, layers, and tea's?

BIU :bong:

only 1 of my 7 beans popped so far. going to give them another 24, but its not looking too good. the one that poped was one of the boss hog

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Welcome to Friday and the start to the holiday weekend :bong:

Hey Rose you want a good laugh?

I ordered a book from Amazon. Said order in 52 minutes and get it Saturday.
Checked this morning and it is in Phoenix, AZ. and is coming Fed-duh-X.
I don't think, it is going to make it :rofl:

The last delivery from Fed-duh-X they left at the neighbor's door(the door they do not use in Winter) and they never seen it for a day. Luckily during that time it did not rain, otherwise my new ballast would have been ruined.

Fed-duh-X motto should be "You may get it, you may not". :rofl:

BIU and hope you are rejuvenated from the rose work.

:bong: :48: :bong:

Good morning Duck,

Thanks for asking, I am getting back to normal I hope, after extreme gardening.

Fed X "sometimes we deliver, to your neighbor". I am glad you got you ballast and it didn't set in the rain. is that amazon prime? I love that but rarely see FDX delivering for them. Oh well, Duck. what ya gonna do, they got ya by the tail feathers. Just don't let them raise your blood pressure, just your bong.

What are you peeps doing for Easter, get it peeps, easter...easter peeps. Oh dear.

That is a great idea Duck, yes, but it is a satori morning, and I will load another one, just like the other one. Lets do Duck.

I just re read that sentence, and it appears I have had enough,,,not.

What are you doing today Duck?

:ciao: Gooooood Morning BHC,
it's 35* here...yes 35*. We're havin' a heatwave, a tropical heatwave...:banana:
I slept 9 1/2 hours last night....that's 3 days sleep for me. That's incredible.

Duck after my recent encounter with Fed-Uh-Ex I've decided the only way to deal with them Is.....when ordering, give them your neighbours address.

Rose, what are you doing for Easter? Maybe I'll put on a huge purple bunny suit, and go downtown and place Easter eggs at random spots to see what peeps ( ;) ) do........or not.
I'll probably stay home and get stoned..........in my yellow Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it...(we really need a musical smilie).

ShOrtbUs, the Pax are cool, and good luck with those beans.

let's do this.....:vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker: :vap-Bong_smoker:

We have been invited for Easter dinner on Saturday to our good friends house. Then on Sunday, it is supposed to be 70, and I am going to spend it in the yard, if my )&**^& knee will let me.

Cubby, I got a catalog with a section on roses for colder climates. Highcountryroses.com I thought of you. If you need opinions, i got um.

Thanks for the tip Rosebud I'm gonna' hop over there and see what they got. I like white roses. I don't know much about them other than they look and smell good.....the important part.

Latest posts

Back