Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good Morning BHC :ciao:

34° but no wind. Don't care for the low temps but a least it is not windy. I cannot remember when we have had a windier Winter and Spring:(
Tried the Pax out while walking my dogs in 40+mph winds, still worked:D

My Da Buddha is still better for actual vaping but you sure cannot beat the portability or convenience of the Pax. But there again it is so portable and convenient that it appears I am consuming more, so maybe that is not such a good thing??.........nah.... what was I thinking?:doh:

BIU BHC :bong:

Haha duck, I hear ya. The pax enables me to partake more and more...

My little shindig was a success even if they were light weights, haha.

Nite friends, catch ya in the afternoon, lol.

Viu

Went to a party last night.. it was a "going away" party for a young vet heading back to Afghanistan. They didn't realize they created the party on 4/20... needless to say it was an epic event, with lots of fun going on. Unfortunately, I had to pick my daughter up from the sitter so wasn't able to stay out too long.... darn pumpkin changing back. :D

:bong:

Boy the way Glen Miller played
Songs that made the hit parade.
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days.

And you knew who you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need no welfare state,
Everybody pulled his weight.
Gee our old LaSalle ran great.
Those were the days.

:D

I loved archie and edith Orange,,,that is a great song. That was also a great tv show. mr rb watched one the other day and said, nothings changed in liberals vs conservatives since then. ha I know my neighbor is archie Bunker.

Hope i don't bore anyone but here is some pic's. Cubby the topiary lilac is about 5 years old.

DSCF1854.JPGDSCF1855.JPGDSCF1858.JPGDSCF1859.JPG

looks like spring in the rb neighborhood---wish we had water like that around these parts to have blooming like that---another couple weeks and everything turns brown---archie is your neighbor LMAO---archie reminds me of my grandfather

I need another tent:(
Not enough room for my girls.

Nobody could say Hey Meat-Head like Archie.:D

BIU :bong:

Duck, my grows are a big huge mess right now. No room for the huge vegging mess to go in the crowded flowering room. Everything needs potted in bigger pots..I want to run away.

I feel your pain Rose....My veg tent is so backed up from transplanting and I took to many clones of the CWO, not wanting to lose the strain...One good thing is I don't think the Satori skipped a beat by topping 2/3 off her.

rb---you might consider a heavy pruning on the veg now to give enough recovery time before rotating out the flower room

:ciao: duck

Good idea Orange, you wanna come up here and take care of that for me? thanks.! I will get on it today. Thanks guys.

:ciao: Good Afternoon BHC,
I'm home, it's 37* and cloudy, the snow is melting....again. We got 18" of snow up at the cabin and set a new record low, -14 on Saturday....and it's spring :eek:

Rosebud your plantings look nice, I can't believe your Lilac is flowering, mine don't even have leaves yet (or maybe they do, I just can't see them thru the snow) :eek:

:vap_bong__emoticon: on the :20

BIU

:vap_smiley: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap-leafy_wave: :vap_smiley:

Latest posts

Back