Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Rosebud, I have all of those ingredients except the guanos. How much of each is necessary for 5 gallons?

Orangesunshine, have you considered using one of those temporary garages? It's basically a side-less tent. I have one that's 10x20. They are fairly rugged, they provide shelter if it rains and shade if it don't.

Cubby, I wish I knew for sure... I suppose a half a cup each and 5 Tablespoons Molasses Maybe a whole cup of worm castings and I added a "glug" 2-3 oz's of bloom food. Roots organic. The humic acid was not much at all maybe a teaspoon. I am sorry I didn't measure. I will next time. But man, I can't believe the difference in a week. I have never seen such green plants. I have never seen such happy plants. I think they dance when I am not looking. Like i said, i just stirred it well a few times before using, and using it at 2 cups per gallon of water.

:rofl:
a tad of this and a shot of that....:spit:

:bong:

just wanted to say :ciao: took on a new job that keeps me away for weeks at a time. miss y'all.

Hey fast!

It's nearly midnight here. I'm thinking about taking a bubble bath with a fresh pax and Netflix.

Rose, is your tub ready yet?

High everyone. :)

@ PCDuck - I'm still curious what strain that is, that you posts pics up last page. :)

Cheers BHC! Off to work today... yay! :p

Good Morning BHC:ciao:

Wet here today

BIU :bong:

morning everyone....... calling for 92 today and 96 tomorrow...... 40% chance of rain or better for next 10 days........ make sure your animals and plants have plenty of water and some shade yall.

Good early morning peeps..

Sm,no tub ready, still in the garage, i go out there and sit in it sometimes and dream of it being filled with water. Did your son get home and did he have fun?

Good morning Duck! This may be our last cooler day for a long time.. Summer in the desert. Hey duck, i smoked some of that bubba momma last night...took a shower and forgot to wash my hair and i only shaved one leg....good stuff. I guess I better finish that shower today. lol

Good morning g13, i hope your day is a good one. Stay cool.

Hey Fast, good to see you, sorry you don't get home as much. tell you wife hi from me.

BIU Peeps. It is time.

lol Rosebud, only 1 leg?! haha nice :aok:

@ PCDuck - What strain was that on the last page? :)

dgf. That would be a first for me...one leg...lol

Here is the front yard before the heat comes and ruins it..

DSCF1949.JPG] DSCF1947.JPG

DSCF1950.JPG DSCF1944.JPG

nice yard Rose....we are dryn out and into that heat wave:D...bring it!!!

A re-vegging CWO

Nice yard Rose:)

BIU:bong:

CWO 008.jpg

CWO 009.jpg

CWO 010.jpg

CWO 011.jpg

CWO 012.jpg

CWO 013.jpg

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

76* and sunny. Perfect day, I hope it doesn't get much warmer, I am not a heat person. I'm like my Grandfather. He retired and moved to Florida....for 6 days :eek:. My Grandmother was so Peed!! He told her "fine, you stay, I'm going home". They never went south of Rhode Island again.

Rosebud said:
took a shower and forgot to wash my hair and i only shaved one leg....good stuff.

Rosebud, I totally get this, it happens to me all the time, and the same leg...:spit: The yard is looking great. You have a really good eye for companion planting. I just put stuff where I want it, if it dies, I replace it with something else. ;)

G 13, good point about the pets. Bring them in the house so they can enjoy the A.C., just don't give hem too many treats or they'll just lounge on the couch farting, especially if your pet happens to be a cow.

All right all you weed warriors, let's do this...:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

I hate it when my cow farts in the living room.

Cubby, i just remade some tea and it was just like I told you..

Morning all. We have the heat wave coming too. It is supposed to be 92 today with temps rising everyday--103 next week. I am going to start watering everything as deep as possible today.

My seedlings are looking good. I put 5 Satori seeds in Rapid Rooters last night. Everybody in the flowering room gets new nutes today.

Rosebud, I don't think that I have ever gone in the shower and shaved only 1 leg.......however, I did shave the same leg twice one time. I had a little Nurse Larry last night. When I braided my hair before bed, I noticed that I somehow left a big chunk of hair out. I decided that I probably couldn't do any better, so I just left it and took another hit. I can't believe that it is taking this long to get your tub in. I should have just driven back up there. Hard to believe that it is easier to get a plumber in a tiny mountain community than it is in a city, but it appears so. I just love your yard!

SM, I know it is the next day, but you can go wrong with a tub and a bowl.

A bunch of us are floating one of the rivers in tubes tomorrow which will be fun. Everybody, try and keep cool and BUI as needed.

morning all---thanks for the color on the page duck and rb---gives me hope---heat wave is a commin---hangin round the pad today cleaning cleaning cleaning---advice of the day---don't plan a party too far in advance cause your guest list will double over time---think i'll be injecting hash oil into my temple now---peace and love peeps

THG, you braid you leg hair???:shocked:

OOOH, I'd like to go tubing, I'd bring my Pax, and a beer cooler in it's own inner tube, hauled behind me on a leash, a liquor leash :D

My pleasure OS:D

I just love green and weed:)

Latest posts

Back