Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well, Ducky, let me go have some in the solo so i can really taste it...It is a lot to ask, but I can do that for you...brb

Ok, i am really lousy at this. I have no idea . It tastes good, not harsh, not fruity at all, a little earthy...not minty....GOOD, it tastes good.
Can you describe it Duck? THG??

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

6* degrees here this morning, got the fireplace going, I love the smell of a wood fire. Pine is my favourite wood to burn. It smells good and makes alot of flying popping embers, but it's not good for the fire place. I use one of those flue cleaning logs after burning pine, don't want another chimney fire.

SM, what happened to your car? Were you struck by a flying armadillo?

RoseBud, I'm with you on describing different weeds taste. I don't pick up a wide range of describable tastes. When I hear people say it tastes like "flowers, spices, and an old gym sock, marinated in Boones Farm Strawberry" I wonder how much of this stuff have you smoked too know the difference? (especially the gym socks....and how would you get a gym sock in a vape?)

BIU BHC...:bong: :bong: :bong:

Morning all. It is a crisp 15* here this morning. Another morning with a little Carolines and coffee (I like Carolines better than Bailey's). Cubby, you are welcome at my place for Irish Cream and coffee anytime (I also have a nice warm fire going). I burn pine and fir most of the time as it is what is abundant around here. However because of this, my chimney was constructed to be very easy to clean. I give it a cleaning about once a month.

The taste of Satori....I agree that it is hard to describe taste and I think different people taste the same things differently. I think of Satori being more fruity and sweet than earthy (like a lot of kushs are). Other than that, I pretty much agree with Rosebud. It is a smooth non harsh smoke that is just great. Cubby, we can imagine what an old gym sock would taste like because we can smell it and taste and smell are so closely associated, however my question is why would anyone want to smoke something that tasted like old gym socks smell?

SM it looks as if your area is getting some nasty weather. Stay warm and watch for low flying armadillos.

Rosebud, didn't even think about Dallas and it being 11-22 until you said something. It does seem appropriate.

Everyone stay warm and BIU as needed.

THG its cold as hell here in Dallas, Burrrrrrrr. Make some Coffee,,im coming over. I aint smoking with Cubby though,, ifen his stuff taste like gym socks.:D

:ciao: its Saturday and the sun is a Shinning

I aint smoking no Gym socks either:p
:bong:

Rose and THG.... Yeah I am also having a hard time describing the taste of the Satori. Sweet but not like a fruity taste, I am just not sure but it is really smooth. Friend smoked some thought it was dirt weed because of the smoothness and no massive expansion. 5 minutes later he was in full stare mode seeing things.:laugh:

G-13 ain't you puffing on the Satori now? What do you think it tastes like?

BIU :bong:

You guys are making my mouth water,,SATORI,,STOP IT.

can i say hi, or would that out of the way, wondering if anyone is even seeing my replys, mayb i'm santa naughty list

HIGH, bongers!
the Mr$ and I loaded out of TEXAS on Monday, delivered in Michigan, Wednesday, reloaded out of Michigan, western coast, Thursday am., delivered port of Baltimore, Friday am. and reloaded out of Pennsylvania, Friday pm. shut it down cause of icy roads, takin a break in Ohio, on our way back to Michigan for Monday am delivery.
dispatch promised to have us a load back to TEXAS for the holidays. then it will be a Bong fest!!!
miss all y'all.

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

A cold 18 here this morning:(

Fa$t you drove by without stopping:hitchair:

:heart: b,in :stoned: :48:

BIU :bong:

Morning Duck:48:

Cold here too 17 wind chill 10 when I went for the morning walk. I opened the door. Rascal started out turned around and went an laid down by the wood stove. He wasn't going out in the cold.

Cold *** weather is hurting my bones. Guess I better bong it before the GD wakes up. Fixing Coffee right now.

Good morning bongers...
It is 17 degrees here too.. Man that is cold for November..

Cubby, i worked on the mantle yesterday... I love small white lights in the room..so nice...not finished yet. Made a pot roast and had my neighbor/girlfriend over for dinner and a loaded joint after... She left happy.

Time to fight the crowds and find me an organic turkey..

I just had an image of sitting down with all the MP peeps... that would be a hell of a thanksgiving. We would be thankful though. BIU!

I do think it going to be a cold winter. Also seen something in the wood I've never seen in the woods in 35 yrs of traveling and exploring them, a squirrel taking fire wood up a tree

I heard the Woolybear caterpillar is forecasting a cold winter too:(

Latest posts

Back