Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Morning everyone!

So cold this morning... hitting single digits early this morning, and it seems my tents are staying in the mid to low 50's with one at 55° and the other at 52°

Stay warm and medicated everyone :aok:

Good morning g13, duck, ozz, rose, thg, cub, wh, 4u, OS, and anyone I'm forgetting right now.

I got plenty of stuff that needs doing today. Can't put it off any longer. :p

Looking forward to kicking back in front of the tv tonight with a cold beer.

Have great daze everyone. :icon_smile:

Cold Beer and a TV tonight????...Oh Yeah...Im there:D

Have a nice Day everyone

:bong:

Morning BHC:ciao:

Been working on the jeep...broke the outside door handle the other day and replaced with a new one. Now the door will not clasp closed...Nothing like working with small parts with no gloves when it is 7 degrees outside. burrrr. The thing that amazes me is all I did was remove 2 nuts slide out the old and replace with new handle, put the 2 nuts back on and now this.

High SM:ciao:

BIU :bong:

Just reading that made my hands shiver...man! Brrrrr!

I got a little bit of shopping done last night online. $30 on my oldest and done. Haven't started for the other 2. Have zero idea on what to get a 9 yr old boy besides a dress shirt and clip on tie. He loves them, calls it his business suit. Same kid that kept pestering me for a flu shot- beats to his own drum..hahah.

Today is by far better than yesterday. Woke up on the right side of the bed, the kids were happy. :D

Take it back apart Duck. Hold tongue on other side of mouth and put back together. your out of alignment

Morning all. It is single digits here again, too. It is supposed to start getting a little warmer, but it seems that the weather guys keep pushing the warmer weather back. Twenty-seven for a high today. We haven't seen any temps above 30 for 10-14 days.

Well, I am excited. My son is here for work (well not here technically, but about an hour away). He lives in Denver but travels for his work (computer security) and this is part of his area. His wife is flying in early this afternoon and they and my daughter will be coming up to the mountains after that. The son was born on my birthday, so we are going to have a little celebration a week early since he is here.

Rosebud, I think that the little Larrys are going to recover, but I only have 3 of them. I may pop a few more seeds to make sure I have a girl and something to clone from. I just hate running out of Satori. I have 2 ready to go into flowering now--mixed up some flowering nutes yesterday and pH'ing today. I also have 5 rooted clones. I do think that Satori, Larry OG and Nurse Larry sounds like a good line-up. Can't wait to try the Larry, but that is a ways off--probably around St. Paddy's day.

SM, I love a beer and some good tv after a long hard day, too. I also have a bunch of stuff that needs doing. Christmas is rushing towards us at an alarming rate.

Duck, it hate it when something went in like it should.....but it doesn't work like it should. It makes it hard to troubleshoot. It makes my fingers hurt just thinking about you working bare handed in 7 degree weather. I did it when I was younger, but now it just makes me cringe. Hope you get it figured out. My interior driver door handle broke last year, but I just switched it with the back seat one since only the dogs ride back there and they haven't learned to open the car door.....yet, I put nothing past Bo, the Border Collie.

DGF--try and get those lights out temps up. Temps below 60 will definitely affect growth. Running your lights during the coldest part of the night may help. I am doing great right now using the heat from the adjacent vegging tent to heat the flowering space.

Ozzy, hope you haven't had to be out working in the mud and cold.

4u that made me laugh.

Hope everyone stays warm. Take plenty of time to BIU and enjoy your
Thursday.

I was crawling in the muck and mud first thing this morning setting by the wood stove heating up now. Getting ready to go teach how to sand dry walls this afternoon. At least It'll be in the warm.. I hate crawling with my toes and knees in the mud. Feet get cold and I'm ready to call it a day. Cant add anti-freeze to system til after 4:30, them I'll warm and curl my toes:D

@THG: Thanks, yeah I have the heat ducted from veg tent into one of the flowering tents. Maybe I should put the exhaust on timers to help keep some heat in? I turn the fans off, and I have an electric "oil" heater outside the tents. Everything looks extremely lush, and doing very well... but I agree, those temps are right on my paranoid nerve, lol.

I currently run my lights from 5:30 pm till 5:30 am, and keep the heater on 24/7. I contemplated doing the "vent from tent to tent" method.. but I would have to keep a tent off 12 extra hours.....or on 12 extra, but I don't want to mess with it trying to reveg, yet I don't want to lack the heat for 12 hours either.

:confused2:

I have another heater, that I'm trying to hold off on putting on. Electric bill is already crazy. This is the worst (pretty much) it will get too. Been below 0 and single digits the last 12 hours or so... with a few more days of it I believe.

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

9* here today, supposed to stay above zero for the next few days.

Back from Texas, and glad for it. If it weren't for the music I'd support secession....forced if necessary. :eek:

BIU BHC..................:bong: :bong: :bong:

noon BIU session....anyone want to join me:cool: THG that had me rollin about the humpday,I have a bud that calls me every weds and says Mike,Mike,Mike....what day is it.....I guess I just leaked some info....:cool: I am trying to make a Satori and Nurse Larry order thx for info....hope everyone stays warm and buzzed...Fang I switched to leds and now I have to try to keep the temps up,never had that issue with a hps...we rarely get below 32 here in the deep of winter,a little chilly this am....have a great day peeps

You are going to have a hard time finding that nurse larry. It is mine...But you can get Larry og Kush, which is nurse larry's daddy.

Thg came to see me and she got some seeds and i am so happy she likes them.

You have a great day mr fist, son.

:woohoo: finally got the Jeep fixed. Some how I had bent a piece of linkage installing the new handle. Now all I have to do is thaw out my fingers and ears. -18 windchill

BIU :bong:

cold, cold, cold, was -5 this morning when we headed south, should be home Friday nite. I hear ya DUCK, on workin outside, 2 hrs to chain and tarp our load, frickin tarp was frozen. OZZY, I hate being cold and wet too. WEEDHOPPER, congrats on getting back to work! THG, so good to have family near this time of year. We still have buds jarred up, but getting low, I'm itchin to get some seeds germed. y'all stay warm and toasted.

glad the jeep is back on the road,auto repairs sucks in the cold for sure......Rose I was lookin all over for it found the Satori,dang I have heard you all mention the nl.....oh well....if Im in the neighborhood one day I will visit also....:cool: mom....got to go work on some tunes biu.....:cool:

Latest posts

Back