Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
morning.well afternoon,...slept in alittle....fri gig turned to sat nite also...great time with some awesome musicians and good eats,got to burn one back with some awesome peeps on our 2nd break,some Blue Dream,pretty good taste and awesome buzz....I hope everyone is having a nice and stoned weekend....got to do some work in the fun room today....biu BHC....stay warm:cool:

On the :05... decorating, smoking satori, decorating, more satori... This is the way to go...

Nothing like the taste of honeysuckle on the tip of your tongue, is there Rose:)

BIU :bong:

No, duck, nothing like it.:)

It is 56 Degrees here:woohoo: Got the shed door open... fresh air all around... The plants are taking in deep breaths...wonderful.

My tree is as done as it is getting... I see the finish line.. yay..biu!

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Honeysuckle and coffee go great together:)
At least it goes better together, then 9 degrees and a duck does.

BIU BHC :bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

2*, dark and snowing (just a bit)

RoseBud, 56*, the plants must be happy.

I'm having a little Cindy with my coffee, and staying out of the cold. I like the low temps, don't care for the wind.

:bong: :bong: :bong:

Good monday morning peeps.

It is still balmy... 48 or something out there. Cubby, the plants did love having the fresh air in there. I think the girls are happier in the shed then in the bathtub. Fresh new satori in another month!!!!! woohoo. (maybe i should not count my satori till it hatches)

Stay warm ya 'll and don't forget to BIU!

looks like a slow day for the bhc---that's ok---i got your back :bong: :bong: :bong: :bong: :D

The :bong1: is loaded
Your getting behind :48:
:stoned: we'll be tonight indeed

should I feel guilty getting buzzed with my 23yr old son,him having the smoke...it just feels kinda weird IDK.....

haha..I felt strange smoking with my Dad first couple times....But then Ya know...they growing up and We Love them..

:bong:

on the :30

scene from reefer madness when i smoked with my pop---nice you got that relationship with your son---seems any connection these days is a good one mr fist

Morning BHC :ciao:

Got snow, more snow is forecasted.

BIU :bong:

Good morning BHC........ we have a warming trend for the next 4 or 5 days......... mid 60's going to mid 70's by weekend.......... will be in shorts again this weekend......... yall stay warm....... love the winters in my neck of the woods........ hit it like you mean it......... hope your high as you wanna be.

Latest posts

Back