Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol at Orange... the Lions win... pfft hahaha, they may be my states team but i was honestly rooting for the packers on thanksgiving even though we (lions) actually won... lol it almost ruined my thanksgiving, not used to them winning even though they are my states team lolololol...
bongin up some kief, as im outta the tasty buds but should be harvesting my Budda Purple Kushes this weekend or next weekend... woot woot

Good morning ALL,

26 degrees here this morning.

Mr Fist our daughter was about 25 or so when i smoked with her... We have the best time...we laugh so hard. Half of all my grow goes to her, she needs it. It keeps her working hard. Our son is really straight. I did smoke with him once, it worried me to death....lol Enjoy.. the herb with him...

So Duck, your having a white Christmas?

Enjoy you day my peeps!

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

27* today, RoseBud, it's warmer here than there :D

Duck, enjoy your snow. I hope you get every flake to make a white Christmas.

BIU BHC.................:bong: :bong: :bong:

its just kinda weird,he actually is a great kid,works full time,helps alot around here.....hope everyone is good...biu BHC...gotta go do a brake job on a piece of crap ford mustang....:cool:

meetmrfist2 said:
should I feel guilty getting buzzed with my 23yr old son,him having the smoke...it just feels kinda weird IDK.....

LOL--you think that is weird, wait until it is your grandson you are smoking with! :eek:

Hope you are all having a good morning. It is 14 here now with an expected high of 36. We have snow predicted Wed and Thursday, but today is supposed to be sunny and cold......again. Duck, enjoy your snow, we really need some of it here.

We are on the fast track to Christmas. I have packages to get in the mail today and have a couple of things I am making need finishing up. I am fine with sitting around and sewing, knitting or crocheting. This weather just seems to play havoc with arthritis. I think that I am going to make a batch of fudge and a batch of caramel today or tomorrow, too....and then get them wrapped really fast before I start munching on things. Two of my weaknesses, chocolate and caramel, mmmmmmm.

Sunakard, shhhhhh....we are not supposed to talk sports, so this is just between us, but I want to mention that our "local" boy Kellen Moore is playing for Detroit now (I don't follow pro ball much anymore). He was an amazing college quarterback--had a 50-3 record.

Hope everyone has a great a Tuesday as you can have. BIU as needed and stay warm.

The joint of over
It's smoke fills the air
our eyes are glazed
we're wearing ear to ear grins
By the time 4:20 get here
We all might be back awake to Bake

High everyone. :)

Tomorrow's forecast- 60. Thursdays forecast- almost 70. Maybe I'll go out and catch some rays, lol.

Everyone ready for Xmas?

Morning BHC :ciao:

Sm grrrrrrrrr......70 I wish:)

BIU:bong:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :heart:

i just read MarP's post and find my self sitting here crying my eyes out.. How silly...NOT. This place taught me everything I know. I have met lots of great friends here...

I am so sad... I didn't realize how much i love you guys!

BIU!

no doubt Rose,I hope this site stays up.if it doesnt please let me know where you all are going to,I enjoy your friendship and will def be lost without you all....:cool:

Ducky, I'll and you some nice weather for Xmas. Shipping is so slow right now but you should get it by spring. :D

Hello everyone, it's hump day. ;)

Good Morning BHC :ciao:

Sm :rofl:

BIU :bong:

This is a sad day

Dry those eyes Rose...at least we have a place for us ALL to retreat too

:bong:

:ciao: Good Morning BHC,

Happy Birthday THG, and many more too come.

hey everyone, so today started off pretty good, no complaints until i walk to my bank to cash a check and find out that my debit card number has been frozen due to fradulant charges, apparently Target "lost" over 40million credit and debit card numbers that were in their system from customers purchases to supposedly a hacker, the manager of the bank i go to called in the fraud department to see what was doing on with my card, well come to find out apparently on Dec 11th i made a purchase in Norway for 2 train tickets...

lol iv never been to out of the USA besides canada, but i dont really count that, canada is my next door neighbor lol like 25 miles away and im there lol, let alone Norway >_< i jokeingly told the guy on the phone i wish i made that purchase, sounds like a fun trip, he chuckled... so they caught the attempted purchase and declined it right away so i didnt lose any money at all and they already issued me a new card and i should be getting it sometime next week, lol look i get a christmas present from my bank (new card) so i can go buy my christmas present for myself from Attitude... lol

well i guess the morel of the story there is a warning due to this whole Target thing that hit the news today, check your credit card statements and debit card transactions if you have shopped at a target in the last few months, look for anything you didnt do and get ontop of getting that fixed asap, id hate to see anyone here go through worse then what i already have, it sucks to even just lose your debit card for like a week but losing money and crap that just sucks big time... so many people were effected by this, alot of people i know, even neighbors... so if you didnt hear about it on the news/radio/web id go check out some news sites and make sure you arnt affected...

other then that and having to work late today its been a good day in the mid 30s not too windy and gave my flowering girls their last watering before chop chop time...
BIU yall!!

Latest posts

Back