Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
t-55 MINS TILL Bong:30 for me.

BIU peeps....or sherlock it in my case

what up folks Hope everyone is having a great weekend....time to biu:vap_bong__emoticon:

Good morning MP!

Did ya'll set your clocks forward??? It is 59 degrees and dark and maybe raining here.

I think mr rb and I will take the popcorn ceiling down for our neighbor today. We are good at it and it is a small room... and it isn't too hot for the masks...

I think i need some satori just thinking about it.... BIU peeps.

Good morning all. I had forgotten about daylight savings time, but the little clock on the computer reminded me that I lost an hour I won't get back until fall.

We have been having wonderful weather and the snow is melting fast.

Rosebud, bless you and Mr. RB for helping your neighbor. I can hardly believe that at one time we liked those popcorn ceilings....well, I am old enough to remember orange shag carpet and green appliances, so no accounting for the changes "style" goes through. Glad you have some Satori. I have a atori that I believe is ready to come down.

Everyone have a great Sunday and BIU as needed.

I hate my Popcorn ceilings...wife keeps nagging for us to take it down. Big rooms so a lot of work. Rose do you have any secrets on taking it down?

Yes Hammy, we are good at it cause we have done it so much

We just finished over there...took an hour and a half...

Person one has a garden sprayer filled with water. The second person has a putty scrapper on a long handle. 1st person lightly sprays the area a foot wide and the length of the room, she sets down the sprayer and gets the lid of a garbage can. Person 2 starts scraping and it comes off easily and collected in the big garbage lid the first person is holding to catch it. That all goes in a kitchen size garbage bag complete with bag... continue in 12 inch wide strips till done. Our ceilings had a small amount of asbestos in it so we wore respirator masks. If it is wet it isn't harmful, but wear a mask anyway.

Hope that helps Hammy.

Yes Hammy, we are good at it cause we have done it so much

We just finished over there...took an hour and a half...

Person one has a garden sprayer filled with water. The second person has a putty scrapper on a long handle. 1st person lightly sprays the area a foot wide and the length of the room, she sets down the sprayer and gets the lid of a garbage can. Person 2 starts scraping and it comes off easily and collected in the big garbage lid the first person is holding to catch it. That all goes in a kitchen size garbage bag complete with bag... continue in 12 inch wide strips till done. Our ceilings had a small amount of asbestos in it so we wore respirator masks. If it is wet it isn't harmful, but wear a mask anyway.

Hope that helps Hammy.

Thanks Rose, that certainly will help. Sounds a lot easier than I thought. Thanks again for the tips.

Hi folks

Popcorn ceiling here too. I hate it!

Hammy, your name is in bold..are you on the mp staff now?

Biu everyone.

Hi folks

Popcorn ceiling here too. I hate it!

Hammy, your name is in bold..are you on the mp staff now?

Biu everyone.

SM I'd think it's related to post count....5,000 or something,,,,Rosebud is bold too(no pun intended of course)....Mom you should know soon :)

Latest posts

Back