Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
SM I'd think it's related to post count....5,000 or something,,,,Rosebud is bold too(no pun intended of course)....Mom you should know soon :)

Just noticed rose has moderator as a user title. We better behave around here. :p :)

Hammy, your name is in bold..are you on the mp staff now?

Biu everyone.

Yes SM, I was asked if I would be interested in helping out and I am more than willing to do whatever I can to help MP get back to where it was. We have been given a second chance and need to take advantage of it.

Ohh can I call you boss now? ;)

SmokingMom have some RESPECT, that's Mister Lewis to you :clap:

And conversely we shall call Rosebud from this point forth......Cleistes divaricata :headbang2:

I think you're both admirable choices, and wonderful fellow members ...congratulations on the positions duty & responsibility. Both are very knowledgeable in their growing skills, and have the calm & fair dispositions needed to "control the kids".

I am now somewhat disappointed tho, that my name won't turn Bold after many more posts...thus I shall remain a lowly common human :)

Good Morning Bong Hogs!

It is 49 degrees and cloudy and threatening rain. That is ok with me... the bod is a little mad at me for the popcorn ceiling episode. If it was nice out I would be tempted to start pruning roses... so....good day...peeps.

BIU like ya mean it.

Good morning Rose & all,
Same weather we have here, prune the roses today if weather permits...spring is around the corner.

Have a great day :)

Good day all. It is raining here, too so that means I have no excuse not to clean house. I don't have any Satori to help me out right now, but the Beyond the Brain (1/2 Satori) should get me moving.

Spring is not around the corner for me....it is more like in the neighboring town. However, the snow is melting fast, the little creek in the ravine below my house has water running in it, and I saw a robin the other day. We just have such a short growing season here--I will not be safe to put things outside until probably the middle or end of May.

Everyone have a great day and (as an old friend of mine used to say) don't let bummer people pimp your buzz!

Oh man, i hate when bummer people pimp my buzz..lol that is funny.

I saw our first robin yesterday... Spring, renewal... a new beginning after the earth has had a long winters cold and snowy nap. I think we all could use some new beginnings.... I vote we change new years to spring. Don't you love it when you see things peeking out of the earth?
Kinda like a marijuana seed breaking free from it's shell... speaking of marijuana...I need a joint! biu again peeps.

Good morning BHC!!!!!

39 degrees here this morning headed to 60's wooo hooo... ready for spring?

Mr rb didn't give the dogs their morning treat today so they all came in and woke me up...that is no way to get a treat..but they won...they got treats...I got coffee.... and soon perhaps a:vap_bong__emoticon: or a :vap_bong__emoticon: or a :joint4:

BIU PEEPS!!!!!

Morning all.

I have sunshine and temps in the mid to high 50s coming. I am enjoying coffee now with a bit of Irish Cream. I have a bud of Satori that I took as a tester.

I think my TV died last night. I don't have satellite or cable and I don't watch it a huge amount and I have another small one in my bedroom, but it just isn't that old. I guess I will start watching for sales ...or more likely save my pennies and buy a smart TV.

Have a great day everyone. Hope your day is full of sunshine.

Latest posts

Back